Epilogue

Epilogue:

((HERE IS MY PRESENT TO YOU ALL FOR MY BIRTHDAY IDK BUT HERE YA GO :D))

~7 years later~

My hand roamed over the risen beads adorning the dress that clung and hugged every curve I had, blurring the imperfections and bringing attention towards the parts of my body that I liked.

After planning, un-planning and re-planning, this day had finally come and I couldn't help the tears that blurred my vision, making everything seem as if I had forgotten to wear my contacts. All the fights and stress about planning the wedding hadn't been in vain as the day had finally come.

My mum's hand pressing towards the small of back caused me to look at her, wiping away the tears, without smearing the makeup that had taken hours to complete. My hair was wrangled into falling into neat ringlets, framing my face, with a beaded headband drawn across the crown of my head.

My eyes fluttered up towards her, as I noticed the tears that threatened to spill from her own eyes.

Her hands started drawing shapes on my bare shoulders, causing a smile to twitch its way to my lips. Every touch of hers was filled with unbelievable comfort, this day being the most important in both of our lives so far, "You ready?"

I nodded my hand, the curls bouncing with the motion, as my mum's fingers played with the flowers petals.

The bouquet lay idly on top of one of the dressing tables before my mom carefully wrapped her hand around the stems, drawing up the beautiful flowers and handing them over to me.

As my mouth was about to open, ready to admit that this was a day that I would've never seen coming, the doors of the hall burst open with a thud that caused my bones to rattle in surprise.

Taylor hitched her dress up, plowing through the layers of tulle, revealing her bare feet as she marched into the room, the martini in her hand not going amiss.

She all but threw herself in the spare chair, her disheveled presence throwing me off. My mum quickly hurried towards her, wondering what could be bothering her, and I was soon to follow.

With my mum and I kneeled to her aid, Taylor instinctively reached to wipe her eyes on her dress, obviously forgetting she was wearing quite an important dress.

My mum and I screamed her name at the same moment causing her to notice her mistake, and instead using the pad of her thumb to dab at her eyes, catching the tears.

I grabbed Taylor's hand squeezing it slightly as she glanced over at me, fear clear in her eyes, "I'm going mess something up"

My mum and I sighed a breath of relief, knowing that this was what bothering her, it wasn't a big deal at all, she just needed a quick reminder and we would be ready to get this wedding started.

We smiled up at her knowing the way she felt. Heck, I was more nervous than she was and I had the right to be!

"We are all as nervous as you are, babe"

Taylor snapped her head towards me, her hands flying up in a desperate plea for us to try and understand, "For crying out loud it's my wedding! I highly doubt you understand how terrifying this is!

Mocking hurt, I placed my hand against my heart. Well, honestly, it wasn't all mockingly, Taylor had no idea how nervous I was.

I squinted my eyes up at her, "Taylor Vincent, you have no idea what it is like watching your best friend take a huge step in her life without you, and knowing that you are just going to hand your other half over to some random guy who will steal her heart, leaving this best friend all alone."