Ch 25 - After The Night Cap

After a nice shower and dry off it's time to hit the sack and wake up. To Serafall and Tsubaki. Will this end up like a desperate housewives show or something more different?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Both in towels and sitting on the bed it was just one of those times you have to make conversation before nodding off. "You know Babe usually when I'm in a towel after a shower with company its Tsubaki or the Gremory girls and we talk about stuff outside of everyday business. I find it peaceful in the springs and the baths."

"Cannot blame you there. I agree. Nice. Though I go at it alone. It is totally a guy thing and I am pretty confident you know why. Locker room is different but the bath is mostly quiet outside a few guys. When you are with someone you know you keep distance."

"Personal space or size matters?"

You chuckle. "Probably... both? Guessing both. But let's not make a BIG deal about it."

Sona shook her head. "I am very happy with it so hush. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am. Only performs the military salute for you."

"Really now?"

"Yes. Would I lie to my girlfriend, lover, and Master of my soul?"

"Outside of you feeling fine no not really. Can't say you would."

"Haha. Exactly." You reach over and give her a kiss. "And to think the only thing between us is two towels." You put a hand on her thigh as she blushed. "Though we are worn out."

"You wear me out alright. Something only a man can do and I think that's why the boys at school are such pigs."

"Let's not go there and head to bed maybe? I should probably slide on some..." You reached over to your pants and she grabbed your hand. "Sona?"

"We can lie like this right? Always a dream I've had. Fantasy or whatever you want to call it." Facing away trying not to have you see her reaction. "Where you wake up to your naked partner. Sorry if it's..."

You take the towel off and throw it to the edge of the bed. "Breezy. Right?"

Well then. No hesitation. "Babe question for you? How many women have you seen naked?"

"In person?" You ask.

"I trust your browser history. Yes in person."

"Completely only one. You. And quite all I need. I don't need to indulge in dozens and dozens to have variety to only have an excuse never to commit."

(Oui! Manwhores. Taking notes?)

Sona just stood sat there as she slowly removed her towel. "I find that cruel that boys break girls hearts like that. Liking him so much the innocence goes away and for what? Take her to bed a handful of times and move on before she gets too attached?"

"More or less. Vial. Cruel. Disgraceful. Insert term or mediator. Really though Sona I take tonight to heart. I truly do. I packed my bags here thinking we would could on a huge bed or so. Whatever the case may be I love you and want to do this again sometime if you aren't too busy. Your needs come before mine."

Sona threw the towel at you playfully. "Your needs matter too. Now come here."

"Where?" You look in her eyes and then at her chest.

"Chest to chest. Deal?"

"Deal."

~~~~~

It was next morning as Serafall and Tsubaki were in the kitchen brewing tea and baking muffins. The boys were still asleep from the night before and most likely were going to be sleeping in for a bit. You and Sona still in her bedroom.

"I would say last night was rather sweet." Tsubaki smiled brightly.

"Awww. Isn't that cute. So what happened?"

"Kiba and I got to bond more. It seems like we only do so maybe once a month. We have covered ever so much. His goals and future and wanted me to direct the whole conversation. I think we are getting closer. He's calling me tonight too. We haven't done that in quite some time."

Serafall smiled and added some sugar into a cup. Then poured some tea and mixed. "And sweet. You two that is. I wonder how Sona and (FN) are doing. She might have sent him home."

"Should find out rather soon. Surprised Sona isn't up. Anyways enough about us, what about you? How's blondie?"

"Well Tsubaki, Saji has a good amount of qualities. Hard to believe right? I mean I have to look more now but I can see myself waiting for him and being together. Some him around and make him the anchor by my side." She sipped away happily.

"Oh course. I'm slowly going to find myself a husband. Just you wait."

(Serafall story Winter 2018. Ya like that?)

"So Saji is a candidate for Lady Leviathan. Who would think?"

"Not me. But I'm leaning more towards him if we can get over a hump or two." Serafall seemed thrilled about the situation as a whole regardless of age or experience. "Watch this." She out her tea down and walked over to Saji on the air mattress. Then laid on top of him. "Morning Levy. You sleep okay?"

He rubbed his eyes open. "Serafall?" Blushed hard while still half asleep. "Uhhh morning?"

She giggled. "Sleep well?"

"Very. What's up?"

Serafall licked her lips. "What's up is my eyes. Not my boobs pervert." She teased. "Would like coffee? Some food? Or, to, have, me?"

"You after coffee?" He closed his eyes and flinched.

"Hehe. Pervert." Kissing his cheek. "I'll make you a cup." She got off of him and made it back to the

"Thanks Baby."

She gasped. "Saji?"

"Sorry. Did I... say something wrong?"

"You, referred me as..."

"Am I too forward?" He sat up.

"Catch me!" She ran back over and tackled him and planted a kiss on his lips. "Oh Blondie does that mean what I think it means?"

Saji was starting to sweat from a mix of nervousness and confusion. "We're together?"

"Thank you Levy." She squeezed his neck. "I'm so happy."

Kiba yawned and looked over. "Morning everyone. Huh?" Looking at the empty spot on the air mattress. "Tsubaki?"

"Morning Golden Boy. Coffee, tea, or I pounce on you with kisses?" Offered Tsubaki.

"Coffee black because you are the only sweetness I need."

Ahh. You are so good with words. Though this will help Sona buy a little time. Hope you had a wonderful night. The three of us will celebrate together. Happy for you. All of us.

~~~~~

Are the girls going to barge in on you and Sona? Is Saji going to be Mr. Levy? Is Kiba really going to lady slay the secretary and lean her on her desk? All possible.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz