Sandors dead

I dance around the tavern. The boys all chanting and dancing as well. The ones sitting, banging their cups. The song ends and a different one plays. I walk by a man and he grabs me, pulling me into his lap. Since Sandors passed I've found myself remembering him with the stench of blood and the strong burn of ale washing down my throat. I smile at the man and he places a hand on my stomach. This triggers something in me and I stab my knife right in his throat. The tavern is silent. I pull the blade from his throat and stand. I draw my sword. 

"Come on you cunts. Show me if anyone of you is a real man." 

The men draw their swords. 5 of them. I can take them. With Sandor watching over me I know I'm always okay. No matter what happens good or bad. I'm okay. If I live he's watching out for me. If I die I get to see him. I cut down the first man. I kick the one to the right and stab through the one to my left. As quickly as I came I left. Their coins and swords in my saddles. I ride one of their horses and drag the rest of them with me. I find a small town with a market. I sell the horses to the stablemen for some good money. After I head to the blacksmith who gladly takes their swords off my hands. I stroll down to the market. I need to get out of this dress. I buy some clothes more lose. I change in the Inn. I sport a pair of trousers and a loose shirt, about Sandor's size. I walk out sheathing my sword. The men look at me. 

"That's Lady Y/n." One man mumbles to the other. I sit and drink my Ale. "I heard she was The Hounds bitch. They say he died and she went on a rampage. She kills men all over these parts." I listen to them whisper. "Poor girl, such a pretty face wasted on that monster." I stand suddenly. I walk up behind the man. "He was such an ugly bastard." 

I grab the man by his hair. I press my blade to his neck. 

"You speak ill of the dead," I growl. 

"I'm sorr-." I cut him off slitting his throat. 

The room is silent as I leave. I ride off. I've never gone too far from where Sandor died. I've never had the courage to go back. To see his body. But I want to bury him. I take a deep breath and ride off to where he was. I hop off my horse. I take a deep breath and walk down. What? I stop. I run around the side of the rock. His body. It's gone. Who? Why? Someone might have found him. Recognized him. Brought him in for a reward. My fist clenched tightly. I storm back to my horse. I'll find who took him. I'll kill them. That night I spot a fire. There's a few Lannister men sitting around. I draw my sword and storm up. I hack off one's head. The others stand and fight me. After I kill them I feel a little better. The only joy I find is in killing. Especially Lannisters. The cunts. I eat their food. In the morning I set off again. I come across a horrific sight. Food and bodies everywhere. Men, women, even children. A man hanging from a structure they were building. Who would do this? These people obviously didn't have money. They didn't take the food. How cruel. I trot through the woods. I find four men. Dead. One decapitated. One with a gash in his chest. One with his throat slit and the last with a gash through his head. These bodies are fresh. I look around. Who did this? I come across three men about to be hung. I hop off my horse. I hide behind a tree. It's Beric. 

"Clegane." 

It can't be. I refuse to look. It's not him. It's probably his brother. Sandors dead. 

"Chasing them." It's Sandors voice. 

I look to my feet. This is some cruel trick. I clamp my hand over my mouth. I sob into my hand. My sword hanging in my hand by my side. 

"You?" 

"Hanging em." 

"Any particular reason?" 

"They're our men. Or they were. They attacked a nearby sept and murdered the villagers. Why do you want them?" 

"Same reason. I was helping build it. They killed a friend of mine."