Video Games part 2

These games where requested.

Joseph Seed-

You were playing Grand Theft Auto 5 and playing as Trevor when Joseph took a seat beside you. You lover for video games had never really bothered him in away before but this was different to the other games that you played in his presence. He had many comments to make about how sinful 'Trevor's' life and actions are. He would casually scold you about the actions you performed in the game, you just rolled your eyes and reminded him that it wasn't real. When he started to really annoy you, you just walked into the strip club, threw the controller in his lap and walked out of the room, listening to his calls of protest and disgust. You just laughed to yourself.

Jacob Seed-

You just got the newest Tomb Raider and couldn't wait to play it, Jacob would sometimes sit with you while you played your video games but never really paid that much attention to them unless you where showing him something. He was bored and saw you completely invested in your game so he asked you about, because why not? Once you explained the basics of it and he watched you play a little, he actually liked the basic idea of the game, considering it was about surviving in a hostile environment and had 'survival of the fittest' elements in it. He had to admit that the game allowed you get creative with how you survived and how you could create things to help you. You loved the way he would praise you or mumble a 'good idea' when you crafted something or found a creative way to either take out or get around the enemies.

John Seed-

You were playing Tomb Raider and John came into the room after finishing some work, wanting to spend some time with you. You promised him that you would spend time with him once you got to the next checkpoint or the next save, so he sat beside you and decided to watch you. He definitely had some comments to make about Lara Croft's attire, mainly if you are playing an older version of the game. Whether it was about the impracticality of the outfit, or just making comments that earned a glare or an eye roll from you, of course that's where his attention was while you played through an action filled fight scene

Faith Seed-

You were playing Fallout 4 with Faith sat down on the sofa beside you, you had a feeling that she wouldn't like the game due to it's violence and sometimes crude sense of humour. She actually got really into watching you play the game, pointing and shouting at the screen when an enemy appeared or when your companion fell down, cheering for you when you cleared out an area of enemies, when you picked a lock or hacked a computer with ease. She would smile at you whenever you chose the nicer choices and were kind to people, but she would frown at you and scold you when you used chems. She would even tell you her opinion on the companions and suggested the ones she thought you should take with you, which was mainly Dogmeat. You found her behaviour rather adorable and actually enjoyed having her beside you and sharing her thoughts.

Requests?