You/They Tell Jokes

Joseph Seed-

Joseph isn't the type to make jokes but he can hold surprisingly amusing conversations. Still, he doesn't make jokes. However he will sometimes say something or make an observation that makes you laugh even if he doesn't understand why you thought it was funny. He enjoyed when you made jokes, even though he believes that there is a time and place for them, that time and place not being in church. You respected him enough to not make jokes during church. However, you would often make small jokes when with him which always made him smile. You're jokes were usually playful and about his brothers and sister, completely harmless of cause. Sometimes you would just tease him which he enjoyed because it kept him on his toes and make him laugh, sometimes even blush.

Jacob Seed-

To everyone, Jacob didn't make jokes. But he actually does, normally they are just dark jokes or jokes that some people wouldn't find funny. However, you understood his darker sense of humour and would laugh when he made his occasional jokes. He would just smirk when you joked back. You would often joke back and forth while watching his men train or fight, usually picking them apart and just insulting them but it amused you both. Other times he would just make a comment that masked a threat or just made a clearly worded comment or insult which made you laugh, he would laugh when you did the same thing. Afterwards, when you were both alone he will laugh and give you a pat on the shoulder. Only you really understood his humour and shared it with him, and he liked to be the reason you laughed or smiled and you just liked to see him laugh or smile.

John Seed-

John joked a lot, sometimes his jokes were obvious and made every one laugh or smile but other times they were more subtle and only made for you to understand. He is very charismatic so making people laugh and smile come easy to him but you liked it more when he told jokes that were only made for you to hear or for you to understand. You two shared inside jokes while around other people, they never understood so it was like a secret language formed between you both. John loved when you told him jokes, not to a group of people but to him personally, just to make him laugh.

Faith Seed-

Faith usually made you laugh by dancing around and just being her adorable self but sometimes she would crack a joke or two. Her jokes are always lighthearted and never mean anyone any harm, you loved it and it always made you laugh. She is a fan of one liners and even puns, so you tried to make them as often as you could just to make her laugh. The worst time you made a small joke was during one of Joseph's sermons and Faith laughed during one of his speeches. After the initial embarrassments and making some apologies to Joseph, you both laughed about it for days.

Requests?