21

I walk back to my dorm with everyone staring at me. Almost dying mixed with being raped really makes you known. I open my door and see yoongi sitting on his bed. He sees me and stands up. I close the door behind me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

I go over to my bed and lay down.

"The case is officially filed, my mom now knows I wasn't lying and is mad at my step father." I explains.

"What did he do?" He asks.

"Sent me to my room during parties where my uncle had access to me." I add.

I look over and see him wearing the pin.

"Do you like the pin?" I ask.

"Yeah I really do." He mumbles.

"I tried to walk away from it but I just kept going back to it." I cuddle with my bear.

He just nods.

"Did Mr. Kim come talk to you?" I ask.

"No why?" He asks.

"No reason." I mutter.

I sit up and pull my journal out of my side drawer. I open it to a blank page and tear it out. I write something down on it and fold the page into a tiny square.

"I'm not good at words." I look down and holding it out.

He takes it from me and I lay back down hiding behind my bear. I hear him open it. He's now reading it.

"You like me too?" He asks.

I curl into a ball from embarrassment.

"How long." He asks.

"The whole time." I admit.

"How come you didn't tell me?" He asks.

"It's complicated." I add.

"Sum it up." He says.

"You would want to be a relationship and I can't do a relationship." I explain.

"You don't think I know that." He states.

"But I won't force you to do anything. We can take it as slowly as you need. Just give me a chance." He adds.

"Okay." I agree.