Chapter 13

Armoni

When I got home, I found Kalani sleep in our bed, yea I said our bed cause I had asked her to move in with me. I walked to the bed and smacked her thigh.

"Ain't no sleep right now you wanted to have an attitude now I'm finna deal with it." I pulled her to the edge of the bed, she had bit her lip.

"Come on daddy fix my attitude." I licked my lips. She knows that shit turns me on. I pulled her pants down.

I bent down and started kissing her neck giving her neck a whole bunch of hickeys, just know that her neck going to be covered in hickeys. I lead a trail of hickeys down to her pussy. I started eating her out like it was my last meal.

"Eat this pussy daddy." I ate her out until she cummed like 3 times. She was about to fall asleep, but I had pulled my pants down and my boxers.

"I hope you didn't think I was done did you." She groaned and mugged me.

"Noooo I'm tired." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nahh I'm finna fix yo attitude." I rammed in her and started fucking the shit outta her.

"You going to change that attitude." She nodded.

"No speak up are you going to change that attitude." I rammed into her again.

"Y-ye-yes I am." I kept thrusting faster.

"I'm about to cum."

"Hold gurl." I slapped her ass. "Now ass up face down." I told her. She did as told and I rammed inside of her again. After a couple more thrusting, I was about to nut

"Alright you can cut now." We came together. I fell on top of her but not hard. She fell asleep and I ended up going to sleep myself.

************************************

"Armoni Brown."

"What Kalani go to sleep." I said and turned my back towards her.

"I need your help." I groaned and sat up. I got my phone and looked at the time and it was 7:00 at night.

"What do you want in tired." I told her and laid back down.

"I need to go to the bathroom but I'm hurting down there." I laughed.

"That ain't funny." She whined. I got up and carried her to the bathroom and waited until she was done then laid her back down.

I crawled on her and made my way to her pussy. "Move Moni I'm already hurting." I shrugged and dived in between her legs.

Once she had came I laid back down and went to sleep but was woken up by my phone.

"Wassup."

"Wassup Moni but where you at." It was yb.

"I'm home nigga what yo ass want." I asked him.

"I want you and Kalani to come over I'm bored."

"Alright just give me like 15 and I'll be over." I hung up and pushed Kalani off the bed and I laughed when she hit the floor she came back up and hit me   with a pillow.

"We got places to be go put on some clothes." She mugged me and threw another pillow at me.

"Where we going." She said taking her clothes off. I looked her up and down and licked my lips.

"Uhh we going to yo brother house." She nodded and went to go take a shower. I went to go get a fruit snack and waited on Lani to get out the shower.

She finally came and we headed to yb house. "Wassup my niggas." I said slapping boomer head and hand shaking their hands.

Bommer pushed me and I laughed and sat down. Kalani came and sat on my lap.

"Damn Moni you got Lani limping like she got ran over." I chuckled and Kalani stuck up the middle finger and fell asleep.

"I told y'all I was going to fix her attitude." Lani slapped my chest. I laughed.

"Lani go in yo old room yo ass heavy." I told her she whined and still ain't move.

"Baby I'm tired please just let me stay here." I sucked my teeth at her. My phone started ringing and it was Debo.

"Come on Kalani I need to answer this it's important." She got up and I went down the hallway.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Yea I got who shot red but it's going to fuck u up."

"Who is it." I heard him sigh.

"It's chase and Cj." I instantly got heated.

"What the fuck you mean it's chase and Cj."

"Yea man I heard them talking about it, but I got some people following them to get em and I'll send them up there but I'm coming to. I'm sorry Armoni."

"It's big bro I'll talk to you later." I hung up. I took a deep breath. Tears came down.

"Damn niggas ain't really shit." I wiped my face. I walked back to the living room I was pissed.

"What's wrong witcho ass." I shook my head.

"Niggas ain't shit." I sat next to Lani.

"You should have been known that." I shrugged.

"So, what happened."

"Man, y'all know the niggas I showed yall." They nodded. "They the niggas that kilt red." Yb shook his head.

"It's alright though cause I got people on it they should know this already though I'm crazy." I told them.

Comment down below👇