Odd Meeting

This part is dedicated to CrimsonSnowMidnight

Olivia's POV
As I exit Dylan's car I'm already getting some evil glares thrown at me by some bitchy girls. I feel Dylan's hand slip into mine. He gives it a squeeze to reassure me and we enter the school.

As soon as we enter the school it goes silent. All eyes seem to land on our intertwined hands. I visibly gulp.

"Do you guys mind?" Dylan growls. He's obviously angry about how uncomfortable I am. Everyone quickly turns back to what they were doing. I squeeze his hand in a silent thank you. He looks down at me and smiles before leading me towards my locker.

We enter Mrs. William's class together. She looks up at us and smiles. She looks down and notices our conjoined hands and her smile grows.

"I knew this would happen," she says. Alluding to our obvious relationship. I blush. She just laughs.

"When you two get married I want a speech at the wedding" she states.

"Mrs!!!" I say burying my face into Dylan's shirt to save me from the embarrassment. Also taking note of how good he smells. He laughs.

"What this was my idea. Now Head to your seats" Mrs. Williams instructs. We go to our seat in the third row and take a seat. I remove my hand from Dylan's and look through my bag. I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"What're you doing?" I ask him turning my head as he lays his head on my back.

"You let go of my hand". He whines. I roll my eyes. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I needed my homework". I respond. He still remains in the spot.

"Sooooo?" He says. Teasing.

"Can I turn around now?" I asked attempting to move so I'm facing the table. Dylan doesn't let up.

"Noooo, your comfortable" he argues. I sigh.

"Well, you can lean on me another way". I say trying to bargain with him. He groans.

"Fiiiiiiine" He drawls and I smile. He lets go and I turn back placing my homework on the table. Before I know it I'm pulled into Dylan's lap. He leans his head on top of mine. I grown.

"Dylan!" I say. "We're in school"

"So?" He replies. His voice in my ear, making me shiver. I'm very aware that are only a few layers of fabric protecting us from full-on sex.

"So when other kids start walking into class this looks weird" I argue. Trying to speak some sense into this boy. He groans again.

"Fine!!!" He huffs and places me on my chair. I turn to look at him and see him frowning.

"Aaaw doesn't be mad" I protest. He crosses his arm. I sigh and kiss his cheek. As soon as I do I hear people entering the classroom. I quickly pull away from Dylan and look down and blush.

"Hey, Dylan good catch!" A boy, I think his name is Sebastion, shouts. This causes to me blush more. I feel Dylan's arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. I turn to look at him and see him smirking down at me.

"Stop" I whisper and detach myself from Dylan.

"What's wrong Olivia?" He whispers into my ear. I shiver with his hot breath against my neck and the way my name rolls off his tongue.

"Not here" I whisper back.

"So later?" He asks. Ivan practically feels his smirk. I huff and lean back in my chair crossing my arms. He leans back and laughs.