10: Chocolate Kisses

Classes were back to normal. That is, until lunch time came. Emma decided to ditch Logan for lunch today. She said she was missing us already but it was still evident in her face that she was looking forward to meeting Logan after class. I wanted to laugh at her face when I noticed that her hands were sweating while gripping her phone hard under the table. Caitlin noticed it too but just smirked and continued to the topic of their dream houses which reminds me...

"I have to tell you guys something but you should swear that you won't tell any other soul about this." I glanced at both of them who looked back at me with curious and surprised expressions. They both know that when I tell them not to tell a soul, it means that what I'm about to say is something big.

"Okay," I trailed off. "I'm actually living with Sean right now." I never wanted to be direct to the point but I wanted to get it over with.

Caitlin and Emma's jaw drops down to the floor and to say that they both looked shocked is an understatement.

Sean is the bad boy who sleeps with anyone who has tits but never has he ever been so open with people. He's a cocky jerk but no one knows anything about him. No one knows his favorite food or his favorite type of food. All he does is casually stroll down the hallways and winks at the pretty girls so imagine the surprise if anyone knew that Sean is living with another girl on campus. A classmate of his at that.

"The Sean that is apparently the hottest guy in school?" Caitlin gasped and I slowly nodded my head.

"Actually there's more" I look away, embarrassed. "We might have almost kissed." I say sheepishly.

Emma looks at me wide-eyed. "Your first kiss."

I nod my head. "But it didn't happen since we got interrupted."

Caitlin's lips twitch upward into a smirk. "I bet that would've been mind-blowing."

"You mean the sex will be mind-blowing." Emma winks at Caitlin and they erupt into giggles.

"Hey guys, I'm not really in the mood to talk about sex during lunch." I look at both of them with a blank face which they both seem to get.

"Okay. First off, how did this happen?" Caitlin asks before sipping on her can of soda.

I shrugged. "Turns out the close friend of my mom is Sean's mom."

"Shocker." Emma shakes out her surprise. "So you have a strong family connection with Sean."

"Maybe..."

"What does his house look like? And Oh My Gosh! you'll be living there for God knows how long!" Caitlin raises up her arms and lets them fall back down on her lap.

I laughed. "It is quite a bummer really, we still have a deal remember?"

Emma nods her head and looks at me warily.

"Better get that ass of yours moving and let him fall face floor first." Caitlin teases with her mouth full and it looks like she just ate the one-fourth of her burger in one bite.

"Let's go guys." I stand up and grab my bag with both of them trailing behind me.

We head over to Calculus which is so boring as the teacher apparently has lack of teaching skills. Caitlin, Emma and I just chatted a bit about the weekends. Caitlin went shopping and Emma just laid back watching a movie marathon with Logan.

I'm impressed that Emma has found a loving guy who really cares for her. True, they both are sex addicts but they still spend time with each other apart from cuddling. School wasn't so bad. The students still hadn't heard about me living with Sean and I'm happy about that. I know Sean isn't too keen on letting people know that I'm living with him, not that I know of.