0 | description

At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at such a young age, she knew nothing about the business her mother participated in with her new husband.

After the death of her father, she is thrown into the world of her mother where she meets her husband, and her husbands son - Vincenzo. Vincenzo is not like any man she's ever met, he's mean, and demanding. He's cruel and he's scary. Vincenzo was known to leave people in fear by just simply looking at them. What Orabella doesn't know about him is that he is the world's most feared Mafia Don.

The moment Vincenzo's eyes land on Orabella, he claims her as his. Her stepbrother is the womanizer who stunned everyone when he makes Orabella his.

With Orabella being scared and hopeless, will she learn to let her stepbrother into her heart?

- ❧﹘

❝Y-You can't do that,❞ she cried out, ❝you're my brother.❞

He laughed at her as his fingers latched onto her thin lace panties. ❝I'm not your brother, neonata.❞ His lips were on her neck as he nibbled her skin, trailing lower to her breast.

❝Why are you doing this?❞ She asked him, biting down on her lip the moment his tongue grazed her bud.

❝Because you are mine.❞

- ❧ -

Q U O T E

i'm used to people not wanting me. sometimes when i look in the mirror - i don't even want myself

- orabella martinez

- ❧ -

MUCH LOVE,
- xx lee