11

Your POV

"C'mon, please," I begged, trying to get Camila to come inside and watch a movie with me.

We had finished our picnic and she honestly made me forget about the reason I was sad in the first place.

We watched the sun set and talked for a while before she told me she needed to get me home.

"Are you sure?" She asked as I opened the door and led her inside.

"Yes," I said, pulling her into me and resting my hands on her collar. "Please."

Camila seemed to zone out for a second as she took in the position we were in. I knew that would get her.

She quickly blinked and rested her hands on my waist before nodding.

"Well, if it isn't the happy couple," I heard a voice speak up, making Camila and I separate quickly.

"What?"

"You heard me, Y/ln," Dinah teased as she walked over to us. "I can't believe you got her out of bed."

"It wasn't hard," Camila said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

Dinah smirked as I blushed at the contact.

"Where were you two?"

"I took her on a picnic. Now, she promised me a movie and snacks so we'll talk later."

Camila quickly pulled me away from Dinah and into my room.

"What was that?" I asked, closing my door and turning towards her.

"What was what?"

"You just... I couldn't- nevermind," I said, kicking off my shoes and ignoring Camila's giggles.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked as I laid back in my bed.

"Whatever you want is fine with me," she said, slipping into bed next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders as I scrolled through movies.

I quickly picked one, turning to get more comfortable in her arms.

I don't know why we had gotten so comfortable around each other so quickly, but for now I wasn't questioning it.

It felt nice to be able to relax with someone and not have to worry about anything.

I could feel her eyes on me as the movie started to play, but I kept mine on the screen, smiling when I felt her peck my forehead.

Camila just had a way of making me feel safe and I loved it.