[XXXVIII]

Get ready, my Boos.

🚼

And the punishment was pure torture.

"Daddy doesn't deserve this." She sighs as she spreads her legs for me. I groaned letting the sight fill my senses as I sat wantonly full of desire in front of her in a wooden chair. It was so painful—the throbbing in my pants. "Daddy doesn't deserve dessert."

"But baby..." I reached for her beautiful body, my hands yearning to touch her skin.

"No." Her mouth emphasized her denial as her eyes stared at me in seriousness. She smacks my hand from touching her soft thighs. She pointed to me, "Stay."

How I wanted to grip them as I ate her out. How sweet her body smelled and tasted, and yet she wasn't letting me touch her. This was torture.

True torture...and more painful than imaginable.

"If Daddy takes his punishment..." she got to her feet, and walked toward me, her eyes on me.

"Then will my precious Baby forgive me?" I asked as she slowly came closer. She nodded once. "Then I'll take it Babygirl."

"Really?" She slowly untied the I'm necktie from my neck and pulled it away. She snapped open my shirt, ripping the buttons away from its home and to the floor.

"If it'll make you forgive me, then yes." I nodded as I hungered for her soft body. "Anything..."

She smiled, her plump lips curled up into a sly foxy smile. She hummed as she wrapped my hands behind me and restrained me with my own necktie. She did so well in tying it tightly so I could not slip out.

"Then Daddy can't cum until I say so..." she had such a beautiful seductive smile that made me even harder.

"Ugh...Babygirl." I watched as her fingernails dig gently as she went to my pants, where a tent had obviously formed. A spot was moistened from pre-cum, and her finger made circles on the heavy sacks before tracing up the shaft till she reached the head.

I trembled under her touch, a victim at the mercy of my lady.

"Nuh-uh, you promised!" She raised up from leaning, her breast bouncing back into place. She swayed her hips as she told me to stay and walked back to her original position. "Stay, Daddy. And don't you try to go touch yourself or cum!" She warned, "not that you can."

I stayed tortured in my seat as I watched swayed her body away from me. So seductive...

"I want you to watch...everything." Her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

🚼

"Baby...it hurts..."

It was hurting. The pain was so bad that it was almost numbing.

"Longer, a bit more Daddy..." she gasped as she pushed her digits in and out of her. It had been slow and steady but now it was deeper and faster as she tried to reach her cloud nine. The cloud nine that I wanted to achieve for her—with my own fingers, and tongue.

My mind was clouded as it could not decide on the desire of my own release, or the desire of her release, but at the results of my touches. I pulled at the necktie that held me to the chair.

"Just a bit more!" Her voice hitched as she pushed more into her depths, the noises of liquid flowing out and meeting her skin made it so much more sensual.

How I wanted to feel the depths of my flesh, the heat of her flushed skin. It would be wondrous to feel her against my body. It had been too long ago.

"Watch me!" Her toes curled as I watched her desperately as she flexed and came at her own administrations.

I groaned as the need to touch her and the need to be touched became one and my wants only became her. I followed her carefully as her fingers pulled out slowly, gently as her fingers caressed her own skin as if her fingers were dancing to a choreography. The pain and the aching, I could feel it in my entire body—not just the member but in every single nerve cells in my body.

I saw her flushed face after she was able to calm a bit, her legs trembling from her first orgasm. Baby watched me and her lips curled into a small smile as she saw me.

"Aww," she came to me, scooting herself closer, as I kept my dark eyes on her, almost drooling at her beautiful body, "don't cry, Daddy."

"Baby..." I flinched when her hand gently rested on the large tent. It was hyper sensitive and it was painful. "It hurts...wait."

"It's okay," Baby's words soft as she lowered her body to the floor.

I whimpered as a finger pressed deeper accidentally and she giggled as she cooed to me. My ears were deafened to everything but the throbbing pain in my body.

"I'll make it better. I'll make you feel better." Baby cooed further as she gingerly pulled the zipper down. She did it slowly, but the effects of moving the painfully hard member did not lessen.

"Baby," I gasped as I was struck by a lightning-like pain. She peeled the underwear to fish out the aching member and heavy sacks. For over an hour, it had been like this. "Wait!"

The air hitting the heated skin was like being splashed by extremely frigid water and the rock hard turned frozen as it became more sensitive.

Then it began...the true torture.