33: renewal

_______________________________________

"Jungkook." I was flustered— Who wouldn't be? It took me while to register what he's going to do in my head. "Are you....?"

"Yes." Jungkook answers promptly.

"I'm going to take away your first time."

Oh, no.

He looks into my eyes, cautiously asking for permission. At that moment, I was drunk on the tension in the air— the both of us knew that it was going to happen, and we allowed it. It was an ecstatic feeling I couldn't explain in words; a longing....a want. A desire. At that moment, we were in another world, alone. Like the ebbs of the tide, my emotions were running rampant, and yet; calm at the same time. Time seems to be stopped, and an unparalleled rush comes to me whenever the tip of his fingers grazed my skin.

"I want you." I said, and he lands his lips on mine.

This kiss was different— a rush of adrenaline filled my veins, as if it's signalling me the start of something more. It was phenomenal; like nothing I've ever felt before, ever touched, and ever tasted. The kiss; it melted my mind.

"I'm going to take off your clothes."

And so he did. He carefully slips my bathrobe away from my body, revealing my underwear beneath; which I apologized for.

"It doesn't matter." He says softly. "Whatever you wear underneath, you're still ridiculously sexy to me."

He then proceeded to touch me; carefully and delicately. The tips of his fingers traced my skin, down to my back; causing me to feel warm tingles in my system. I felt vulnerable to him, like a prey that's under the watch of a hungry predator.

And under the moonlight that cascaded into the room, we made love.

After that, we lied down, huddled together for warmth. He brushes my hair back that was falling on my face, in love and completely smitten by me. For the first time, I understood true love. True love was sometimes a storm, leaving only destruction in it's wake. It could warm you in its embrace or burn you with its bitterness. You never even know what brings forth that feeling, that realization that you are in love, that you found the piece that fit into the puzzle of your life.

"Soojung," he embraces me tightly, his voice shaky and soft.

"I love you."