EWEW - LWTBB 41: One Russian and Two Mafiosos

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2018 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, August 18, 2018

* * Small Recap * *

Sam's big fight with Baxton needs to happen still. The Donalds are still crazy. Sam and Anna are still sexy and doing sexy things. Our fav OTP is still being targeted by the Donalds and their schemes to win and NOW SAM'S MAMA JUST CAUGHT BOTH ADULTS DOING THE DIRTY? Oh, and some serious secret-ish stuff gets revealed in this chapter. Enjoy! :) 

Happy Reading, Queens <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 41 } : One Russian and Two Mafiosos 

Tiffany Rinaldi was the epitome of class.

The kitchen was filled with her feminine energy, the sound of the whistling kettle on the stovetop, and the clack of her heels. She hummed under her breath as she prepared us coffee and cut up proportionate slices of chocolate cake and tiramisu dessert.

Beyond the glass of the kitchen windows and sliding doors, morning crept in and broke through the half-opened blinds, casting the entire place in a mixture of shadows and dawn light pinstripes. It was beautiful, really, how quickly darkness had melted into something softer and brighter.

Even the Italian soap opera playing in the background on the TV added a lulling touch to the atmosphere.

It may have been four am, and, although I hadn't slept yet, I'd never been more awake. This was the first time I was meeting my boyfriend's mother, so I was bound to be anxious. Sleep had completely evaded me.

My boyfriend and I lounged on wing-backed chairs surrounding an oversized mahogany kitchen table with gold accents, sated and showered, our hands entwined, while his mother prepared a very-early "breakfast" for us.

Because my mother had raised me right, I'd asked Tiffany earlier if I could help her. Even insisted on it. But, after splaying a loving hand on my cheek, she'd tenderly told me to sit down and keep quiet since I was her guest.

Sam and I were the perfect depiction of teenagers who got scolded after doing something naughty...which, I guess was absolutely fitting for the moment.

Impatience was etched tautly in every line of Sam's body. His left knee bounced up and down at a constant pace. He released a child-like huff to mark his displeasure at our situation. And, every few seconds, was adamant on towel-drying his already dried hair.

Maybe he was just as nervous as me; though I did a much better job at hiding it.

After all, he was still shirtless and in low slung jeans, and I only had his king-sized shirt that reached my upper thighs to cover me up. Tiffany hadn't given us time to change into something more decent after she practically commanded us to have a seat at her table.

As regal and poised as ever, I watched her in slight awe as she balanced three gold-rimmed Royal Albert dessert plates in her nimble fingers and came towards us.

"Thank you," I said softly, and she gave me a beam.

She sat them down gently in front of us and placed matching gold spoons on our pink napkins. Once the coffee was distributed, she sat down with a satisfied smile and fastened her content gaze on mine and Sam's joined hands.