Ch 26 - Flour

Tsubaki and Kiba are really in their peak as Serafall is hoping with a little work Saji becomes the boyfriend of Leviathan. Then you and Sona... still not dressed.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You wake up ever so slowly. All you see is the blanket covering you and her. Reaching an arm over her stomach to comfort her. Please make this morning great as last night. In your mind Sona promised to quit shutting you out. The warmth was all there. Feeling her bare back was calming.

He's warm. Last night wasn't a fluke. She turned around and smiled. Interesting seeing her without the upper chest covered. "Babe... morning." She hugged you. "Thank you for the comfort and love last night."

"No Sona, thank you."

"Think we can do this again here? Can't do it at yours. Your parents probably wouldn't approve."

"Not wrong. So want to get dressed?"

"Yeah. I've been naked for too long. I don't really like it."

"Anything you want Sona. Guess I'll get dressed." You only had to put on underwear, socks, pants, and a plain shirt. Looking over at Sona was a thing of elegance. Watching her put on stockings and underwear then clipping her bra before getting makeup out. A quick dust on the cheeks followed by pink lips and purple eye shadow. Just quick touches before heading to her closet. She glanced over and stood there. "Sorry?"

"You find it amusing that this is how I ready myself for the day?" She asked.

"You are more beautiful and graceful than I realized. Watching a truly beauty prepare yourself. Think about that."

"Don't be lewd once we open that door. All I ask."

"Yes Dear." You sweatdropped.

Sona wanted no time putting on a black shirt and a plain magenta buttonup that went really well with the eyes. Didn't need to do several mirror checks either. Knew right away she looked proper. "You going to gawk at me all day or you taking my hand and walking me down?"

"Let's be off then." You take her hand and walk with her down the stairs. The living room is empty and you both here chatting from the kitchen. "Guess we're late to the party?"

"Nonsense." Retorted Sona. Though she didn't think you two would be in for it by any means. In fact thought her sister and best friend were recovering from a night of indulgence so she was worry free. Into the kitchen following your lead.

"Why hello there. Long night I take it?" Asked Tsubaki.

"Hihi!" Chimed Serafall. "Hey little sister, breakfast or lunch?"

"Breakfast obviously. It's not late at all." Replied Sona.

"Uhhh Lady Sona," Interrupted Saji. "It's going to be twelve in a few minutes."

"How's it past 11:00? (Eleven hundred hours. Doing military time)." Asked Sona.

"Again, long night." Sighed Tsubaki.

"A lady can't sleep in?" Pondered Sona.

"Oh Sona. Maybe for lunch we should have PORK chops." Laughed Saji.

"Indecent." Cried Sona and blushed.

"Phrasing dude. C'mon." You shake your head. "Though really Sona what to do for food. It's almost noon and we're both hungry after all that sleep."

"Code. Riiight... Got it now." Saji winked.

"Blondie behave. Anyways Sona you thought of us making a big pizza together? Like old times?" Asked Serafall.

"Double the meat." Saji chuckled.

"Levy! I said behave. You want cuddles?" Threatened Serafall.

"Of course I do."

"Then behave."

"Got it. Noted." Saji didn't want to blow it at all.

(I don't know how much long I got with Sona but Levy is a nickname for Serafall's boyfriend/lover/whatever. Hoping when December drops this becomes a big hit. Although any magical girl references, quotes, or anything for research purposes hit me up.)

"Guess let's do lunch. But me and him could use a glass of juice before hand. Right? Right Babe?"

"Please?" You ask.

"Juice and as the Italians call it, pie. Extra sausage. Haha." Kiba just had to.

"Yuuto." Tsubaki glared. Only calling him that when she's not exactly happy with him.

"Sorry. Just had to. It slipped." He smiled at her.

~~~~~

The morning going into afternoon thankfully dragged on. Serafall and Tsubaki had a little bit of an idea of what happened last night. Meaning a night of kissing, cuddles, and sharing a bed. Intimacy? They had thoughts but didn't think so even though there was a chance. Serafall and Tsubaki wouldn't do any of that in front of people. Sona took you up to her room and they were having an idea about why it took the two of you so long to come down stairs. Showering, talking, deciding clothes when Sona isn't picky, sleeping, or *Wow* need they say more. Aoogah.

In the kitchen Serafall was having a happy time rolling dough. Their is just something about a cute woman in a designer kitchen cooking. Though even a precious woman as herself could be a little devious. "Hey Sona. How's the flouring going?"

She blushed in anger. "We're in the kitchen. Must you be disgusting?"

"Uhhh Sona? I need more flour. We're making a big pizza."

Her face fell. "Yes, well, give me a moment to search the pantry." Oh man. Too close. "Babe want to help my sister?"

"Sure thing. I'll just wash my hands and I'll get rolling." You head over to the sink before the jokes start to happen.

"Behind." Saji playfully smacked Serafall's butt. Flour in hand and left a white handprint on her skirt.

"Levy if you're going to make a mess you're going to clean it." She winked over at him.

"Don't mind if I do beautiful. Sorry there." Saji hugged her.

That gives me an idea. Don't care if she flips or not. "Hey Sona let me help you out really quick. Let's get this show on the road." You high five Saji and take lead by a dusting of flour in your hands. "Sorry Dear." You mumble.

Sona turned around. "I got it."

You kiss her and smack both hands on her butt. "I love you."

"Really? I suppose. Let's get this going. Brunch is going to be swell." She smiled and headed back to her sister to deliver the flour. Not knowing, two groping handprints were clear as day on her skirt. Oh when she finds out *whistle* who knows how she'll react.

~~~~~

If I did that I'm not sure what reaction I'd get. Honestly don't know. Haven't done the good old flour spank in sometime. Which is actually worse because it time I did that she was in black yoga pants. I think I got smacked. I forget.

Sona is hiding the fact she slept with you when the other four are onto it. How long until ex Tsundere admits to the girls?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz