one million

holy shit

nope

you're kidding me right??

did wattpad glitch?

ONE MILLION??

never in a million years would i think i would hit one million reads on a book.

i never truly thought i was a good writer.

my heart is exploding with emotions because in all truths i never would have expected this.

but

but this is all because of you guys.

each and every single one and truly, i'm so thankful for you. i may not know you, what you look like who you are or whatever but i can say, whoever you are you are my friend.

i'm crying because i remember my first days, i had a dance moms fanfic account like?? who even was i?

then i read a story and i was like wow and i tried. i write so many books but i was never happy and i met jayden and emily. now most of you probably don't know them but they come from my other book.

then came Asher and madison who asher was apart of jayden and emily's story. now from asher we came to Micah.

I had a love / hate relationship with jayden, emily, asher and madison. i could never be happy with their characters.

from them i wrote out micah. from them i write it rosalie. from hundreds of things i've read, watched i came about to this storyline and it was perfect.

it made sense to write.

i was always happy to write it.

never did i get annoyed at the characters.

i had so many struggles at the beginning and some even now with people who just hate.

but i have overcome them and that's all with the help of you guys. truly.

i couldn't be more thankful for the fact i have reached one million reads.

i love you guys with all my heart.