Chapter 18 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~Heyyyyy guys!!!! School has been a complete bore and I'm glad we get the weekends off. Its only been the first week and I'm already stressed out. 5 page paper after 5 page paper. Makes me sick!!! OK I'm done ranting so lets get to the story.

Recap:"Sebastian," she mutters in dread, "is in the Alpha Rogue territory."

Chris's POV:

All of us stand there in shock. The Alpha Rogue is the most merciless and most ruthless wolf out there. He has gained a reputation of killing anyone he comes across and he thinks is not a capable enough wolf for our society.

"Well, I'm sure Sebastian will be missed," Justin says, while releasing a sad sigh. We all look at him, incredulous as to what he just said. He stares right back. "What, I know you all have heard the rumors. This is a suicide mission," he tries to explain himself.

"Ok, moving on. How are we gonna get him when that imposter is living inside his body," Isaiah asks, ignoring his twin's earlier comments. We all think for a minute and the room falls in silence. "I don't know, but we could always just ask him nicely," Hazel suggests.

"Guys how about this, we go in there and demand our Alpha back. If all else fails lets give him Isaiah," I suggest. Isaiah shouts in shock that I even thought of that. "I like it. I say thats a perfect plan," Justin agrees. Hazel just shakes her head and sighs.

"Alright team, let's inform the pack and prepare for the journey," I instruct. We all the office to do our tasks.

Hazel's POV:

'Ugh, why do all men choose the violent option instead of being peaceful' I mutter. Desi chuckles. 'I love their idea. Its just my style, plus I can get free blood on the way so it's a win-win' she tells us.

'I can't do this anymore. I'm getting a migraine' I groan. I give Isa the front wheel and settle back to get some rest.

Belle's POV:

Well that was interesting. Having someone else take control of your body and you have no say in what you do. 'You'll get used to it after a while' Desi jumps in. I nod, signaling I heard her.

I walk out the office to find either the twins or Chris to figure out exactly what I am supposed to do. I go to the elevator and go down to a random floor in hopes their down there.

As I wait for the lift, I suddenly feel a strong sense of determination.

'Don't worry Sebastian, I'll find you. Not that I care or anything, its just for the pack and their safety' I murmur mentally. The two occupants in my mind snicker at my useless attempt to tell myself that I don't care about him.

~Bruh, I did it. I got a chapter in finally. It feels like this chapter took forever to write, when in reality it's probably the shortest one (I'm not sure if it is). Anyways, guys I need good books to read. Any of you guy's books you think I would like, let me know in the comments.

My library is starting to get a little dull. I have books that are like basically the same. I don't know anymore. Back to the book, all ideas, song requests, suggestions, and comments are welcome.

QOTC: (I'm not sure if I asked this already) What is your favorite subject? Mines is naptime... jk it's math... or is it?

Song: Maroon 5- Girls Like You

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~