Home Sweet Home.

A/N: New chapter! The beginning is a scene you've already read, but the rest isn't.

Home Sweet Home.

             "What are you giggling about?"

             I averted my gaze, stifling another giggle."Oh, nothing."

            He narrowed his eyes at me. It was clear as day that it was definitely not 'nothing'. With a grin, I ran my fingers through his hair or at least tried to. It was so tangled it almost looked like a bird's nest. "Your hair is a mess."

             "Your attitude is a mess." He remarked as a comeback. Good one, I sarcastically thought as I rolled my eyes. A light bulb lit up in my mind suddenly, a small gasp of excitement escaping my lips. I have an idea...

          "Oh no, I know that face." Loki remarked warily, slowly backing further into the bed. Although, he was very restricted when it came to movement at the moment.

            "I just want to brush your hair." I innocently replied. He eyed me suspiciously as I eyed that bird nest of his. How long has it been since he's taken care of it? Well, obviously since he was wounded. How long is it? Pretty long to me. Long enough for a...

              "Can't you go and mess with Thor's hair instead?" He protested.

            "Pleeeeease." I dragged on -ignoring his previous statement. "Thor's hair is not the same."

             "Fine." He huffed.

       I grinned. He does not know what he just agreed to. Oh Loki... I hopped off the bed cheerfully. "Okay. Let me go get my hair brush!"

      "No need." Loki said, stopping me in my tracks before I could even make my way towards the door. I raised an eyebrow and he raised a finger at me, telling me to wait. With a swift flick of his wrist, he conjured a hair brush in a green haze. I blinked twice after that. What the-? Where did he get that brush from? It came out of nowhere! Oh, right...

      "Loki!" I lightly scolded, remembering he wasn't supposed to exert himself. At the the same time, I couldn't help but be amused and impressed by his magic. It's definitely not something I see every day or much less knew existed until recently. The only magic in my world is been science and religion.

       He placed the brush in my hand, rolling his eyes unamused at my reaction. "Just because I'm injured does not mean I will confine my magic."

       "Yeah, mhmm." I replied sarcastically. "Just don't make a habit of it while you're still recovering... Now, where were we?"

      Loki opened his mouth to speak, but I placed my finger over his lips, already knowing what he was going to say. "It was a rhetorical question, my dear."