chapter 2

AURA  POV

By the way I forgot to tell I'm a psychology student. You guys must be thinking why of all subjects I opted for psychology. Actually since my childhood I had an urge to know about human thought process .
The way the people think !
The way the people respond in happiness and sadness!
The way people express their feelings!
This all awed me to opt for this subject.

I reached third floor where Mr. George 's cabin was. I knocked on the door as he was busy reading some papers while his old rimmed glasses slided on to his sharp nose.

"You can come in Aura."  he said looking at me and again to the papers.

"Good morning George!"  I greeted him with a smile.
Though he is in his early seventies he prefers to be addressed by his name rather than sir, professor or any other names. He was wearing a navy blue colored shirt which made him look more younger than his age.

"Good morning Aura!
Have a seat .
Have you completed your project? " He asked looking at the same papers with the same expression which he held a minute ago.

"Yes, Mr. George!
Here it is!" I said and handed him my project and he smiled at me.

"Very good Aura!
You submitted your project on time and I'm very impressed that you always do!
Your projects are the best of the class and I hope that won't fade away!
And there you go, here is your reward for your hard work ."  he said and handed me a marshmallow candies from the jar and my face lit up like thousand warts bulb. He knows how much I like marshmallow candies as he once caught me eating them in his lecture and from then onwards he gives me these candies as my rewards.

"Have a great day Mr. George! " I greeted him with a million dollar smile and left his cabin.

I went to the library and took a corner seat . I looked around and when I'm sure that no one is looking at me I took my book from my bag. This wasn't just a book , this book holds my fantasies in it. It is my fantasy book.
I call then fantasies but Eric calls then Fatal fantasies! I don't know if they are fatal or not but they are my fantasies. No one knows about my fantasies except Eric. I know these are just my fantasies and are never and ever going to be true and no one in this world has the ability and capability to make my fantasies true.
There used to be many fantasies but all of them decreased with my increasing age and sensibility and only seven fatal fantasies remaind now.
And those seven Fatal Fantasies are
1) To spend a night with a stranger in a room on single bed!

2) To witness a murder!

3)To be kidnapped!

4)To visit seven different places in seven days!

5) To almost kill a person !

6)To be almost killed!

7)To marry a Prince Charming !

I know my seventh fantasy marrying a Prince Charming wasn't a fatal fantasy but to me it is the biggest fatal fantasy ! I was looking in my fatal fantasy book mean while Eric came and sat beside me pulling the chair with an ear irritating sound which sounded like a thunder in the dreadfully silence library.

"Oh god, don't tell me you are back to your Fatal Fantasies world again! " she said rolling her eyes at me.

" Eric! "  I glared at her nodding my head horizontally .

"Aura, shall I ask you a question?" She said furrowing her eyebrows together.

"What? And from when you started to take permission of me before asking me? " I said raising my left eyebrow at her and she blurted out her question.