Coming Soon

A BL, 1v1, seme/gong protagonist, HE, system novel written by yours truly...me!

Please ignore the terrible photoshop skills, haha

Please ignore the terrible photoshop skills, haha. I only had my trackpad to work with. I actually just dug up the original image from Pinterest and changed some colors around pathetically...

.

.

.

Synopsis:

The chained man chuckled eerily in the dimly lit room full of blades, whips, ropes, and other torture devices. His golden eyes flashed disdainfully at his filthy and contaminated blood splattered all over himself and around him.

"Do you want revenge?"

"The ability to overcome all of your restraints?"

"And the power to destroy-"

He clenched the silver rosary that scorched ruthlessly into his skin. His alluring smirk revealed the sharp fangs hidden beneath his thin chapped and bloodied lips, "What else do I have to lose?"

.

.

.

ANYWAY if you are a fellow fujoshi/fudanshi look forward to the release of this next work of mine sometime in the future! I plan to write both stories at the same time while prioritizing QTBB since its further along. Releases for Come Daybreak will probably be one chapter per week at best while QTBB remains the same.

Also, I was debating on whether my next work should be another system novel or a transmigration into a novel but in the end I went with another system hehe. It's definitely deeper than QTBB in terms of the host's original world.

It's still in the early planning stages and will have at most 9-10 arcs, whereas I have like 12 planned for QTBB (because I dug a deep-ass pit for myself making the void competition 1000 years long lmao). 

Predicted release date should be near the end of this year or the beginning of next year!