Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

¥¥¥¥Apologies¥¥¥

Sorry I had really bad writer block :(...

So it's Saturday 7/26/14 and I'm listening to Drake & Jhene Aiko hoping that chapter 25 will magically appear in my brain.

OK here I go!

OK I lied I'm still sitting tapping my head lol

OK seriously this time...

~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~

Dear Heart,

Fall in love when your ready,

Not when your lonely.

                 - Unknown

***************

BRYCE'S P.O.V.

****************

"I'm here to sign out Shantel Taylor." I told the nurse sitting at the reception desk.

She looked up and smiled.

"Let me pull up her file sir." She began tapping away on the computer. "OK you must be Mr. Radley, may I see you ID please."

I pull out my wallet and hand her my driver's license.

She looks it over, makes a copy and hands it back to me.

"Are you sure you would like to sign her out already? She hasn't been here very long, are you sure about this. I doctor noted that she has made improvements since coming in and has been meeting with a counselor everyday, it might be beneficial for her to continue." She made me aware.

"Yes, I know but I will be monitoring her so it will be fine." I assured her.

She nodd and led me back to Shantel's room after entering a code to open the door.

Her room was dark but I could make out her silhouette laying under the sheets.

"I got it from here." I told the nurse.

"OK just come back to the front and I will buzz you out once you're ready to leave." She said right before she walked away leaving the door open.