Back Up/Requested

Requested by Zuche_

Warnings: Cursing

———

"We need back up!" Steve said through the comms as he strikes a Hydra Agent with his shield.

Tony fires from above in his Iron Man armor. His repulsers blasting off his enemies easily. He looked around to where Steve was.

"Why do you need Back up?!" Tony asked and searched for Steve.

"Because there's a bunch of them! Oh No!" He yelled and quickly battled against numerous agents.

"What?" Tony asked a bit worriedly.

"Y/N's been compromised." He said and Tony's eyes widen.

Protective Boyfriend Mode: ON

"Why? What happened? Where is she? Where are You?! WHERE'S THE HYDRA AGENT THAT HURT MY GIRL!?" He yelled into the comms.

Steve rolled his eyes and helped you up. A Hydra Agent was about to pounce on him when an arrow brought him down.

Steve thanked Clint and helped you up.

"Sam, Buck! Can you guys come over here and get Y/N to the quinjet. Scott, Parker, Cover them!" Steve said and punched another Hydra Agent on the jaw.

Sam and Bucky hurriedly found you and raced to the Quinjet. Peter and Scott covered them and hurt any Hydra Agent who got too close.

Natasha and Clint shoot them from a distance, keeping a watchful eye on them.

"Tony's going ballistic." She said to Clint and pushed onto her comm.

"Tony calm down she's fine." Nat said and shot another Hydra Agent in the head.

"I am calm." He said and Clint scoffed.

"Then why are you pacing on the field instead of killing the Agents?" Clint asked and his arrows moved at lighting speed.

Wanda and Vision were trying to hold off most Agents as Tony paced.

"What happened?!" He asked and fired an agent backwards.

"Well I walked over to her and found her on the floor. She was bleeding, but it looked stable." Steve said trying to reassure him.

Steve backflipped and kicked an Agent. Parker webbed up and kicked away some Agents.

"Really?" Tony said and let out a breath of relief. He shot down a bunch of more agents.

Steve nodded, then realized Tony couldn't see him.

"Yes." He said and took his fingers off his comm. He deactivated Tony's comm so he wouldn't hear.

"Ok guys. Um, we have a problem. Y/N was bleeding from a stab wound. If Tony finds out he'll kill everyone. So please take care of that." Steve said. 

Bucky and Sam got to work. Bruce helped them out as they hurriedly helped your wounds.

Loki watched from above at the mayhem. Thor using his new badass lighting powers from Thor Ragnarok.

"Are you going to help Loki?" Clint asked and shot down another agent.

"No, I plan on just watching from a distance." Loki said stuffing popcorn into his mouth.

An Agent punched Peter in the face and Peter winced. He glared at the Agent.

"Fuck!" He yelled and side kicked the Agent.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled and hurled an Agent backwards.

"Fuck, Steve. There's a lot of blood." Bucky said into the comms.

"THERE'S WHAT?!" Tony yelled and Steve sighed. Tony punched an Agent in the face and went towards the Quinjet.

"Dammit Barnes!" Sam mumbled and Bucky flicked his shoulder. Sam flicked him back and they both started arguing.

Tony's eyes widen at your bleeding figure. You gave him a pained smile. Your wound was now bandaged up. You stood up and made your way towards the field.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tony asked, his helmet opened revealing his face.

"To fight." You said and Tony shook his head furiously.

"No you aren't." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Come on Tony." You whined.

"I'm completely fine." You said and pushed passed him. Tony grasped your wrist and glared at you.

"No, I don't want you getting hurt." He said and you sighed.  

He pouted and gave you those puppy dog eyes. YOUR FUCKING WEAKNESS! You looked away quickly.

"No I won't give in." You said. Then Bucky and Sam joined and stuck their lower lip out. Bruce also did and pouted.

"STOP." You said.

Just imagine, Bucky Barnes, Bruce Banner, Sam Wilson, and Tony Stark all pouting and giving you their puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh, Fine." You said and they smirked.

"I knew we'd crack her." Tony said and he kissed the side of your head lovingly.

"It was mostly Bucky though." Bruce said and Sam nodded. Tony was going to roll his eyes but then he thought about it.

"True."