Chapter 26 -

There are Pics and videos posted in every chapter.

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

~~~Quote of the chapter~~~

Everyone wants happiness,

No one wants pain.

But you can't have A rainbow

Without a little rain.

Because everyone comes with baggage,

So find someone to help you unpack.

                                  -Unknown.

Pain is inevitable,

Suffering is optional.

Please take the option of moving past your suffering today.

                    -XoXo Yani <3

________________

Raelynn's P.O.V.

_________________

The week continued in the same fashion, I kept finding notes all over from Bryce, there was one on the toothpaste in the cabinet that read "I love your smile", one on the toaster that read "you melt my heart", one in the spoon draw wrapped around a spoon "I miss spooning you", one on the dryer that said "your hot" and another on the washer that said "I only wanna do you". Those notes kept me going because I hardly heard from Bryce as well as everyone else for the rest of the week, apart from two text messages that he sent me.

It's been three weeks now since he's been gone. He doesn't call anymore, only a text maybe every 3 days and his phone is always off when I call.

I don't know what to think.

I miss him a lot and so does the kids.

My parents completely adore Tomar and it's funny that out of everyone, she takes a liking to my dad, she will actually let me leave her with him.

She calls him "paw paw".

Bryce's mom likes to take the kids for the weekend, this past weekend she cut their sleep over short because Tomar kept crying for me.

Ethan and Evan loves to visit with Quinn and Cara.

I think Evan might have a crush on Cara but who knows, he's a player, so I might just be delusional.

Quinn and Cara decided they wanted to have drinks and catch up, Ethan and Evan decided they would watch them since it was their uncle day.

Tomar seemed fine with them so I snuck out and went to go meet the girls.

"Hey girls!" I said sliding into the booth with at Applebee's to enjoy happy hour.

"Hey!" They both smiled.

"Your glowing!" Quinn exclaimed. She scooted closer to me and whispered across the table. "Must be that baby making magic stick that have you looking glorious" she smirked and sipped her drink she already ordered before I got here.

"Whatever!" I giggled.

The waitress came and I ordered a mango mojito, while Cara got another margarita.

"So what's been going on with you two?" I asked. I then looked at Cara remembering the looks she shared with Evan the other night. "Are you and Evan messing around? I thought you were serious about Larry?"