V2-11

Eventually Lin Xiao got enough of thinking too much and decided to eat with fast pace that received glares from the servants.

This person doesn't know proper manners at all!

After Lin Xiao had his fill he was immediately drag in another room to bath him. They scrub him viciously that his body turned red, his eyes are tearing up from the pain and after a long ass torture they are done scrubing him.

Everytime the water touches his skin it felt like it was burning but he was unable to say anything since they won't listen to him.

Lin Xiao felt wronged, he didn't do anything wrong to these people ah! Why are they treating him so harshly?

After they got out of the bath he was dressed neatly and was sent to his room according to Zhang Gu's instruction.

"Thank you." Despite Lin Xiao's displeasure towards them he still humbly thank them for he think this is the proper custom.

When sleepiness arrived Lin Xiao slept with his left side because his back is still burning with pain.

Lin Xiao lift up a small smile as he admire the morning breez that is touching his skin, the low howl from the wind and the noises of the tree leaves. He sat down under the tree while admiring the view of the sunset in front of him and the great vast sea, the grasses that are smooth to touch and the scenery that touch his soul.

"I have caused you great pain." A familiar voice was heard.

Lin Xiao turned his head and look at the person in front of him, his face was gloomy and he was looking at Lin Xiao with great pain in his eyes.

"Who are you?" Surprisingly, Lin Xiao felt this person was familiar but he can't remember where he met this person before.

"Please forgive me." The man mumbled and kneeled in front of Lin Xiao

Lin Xiao abruptly stood up and was shock at the man's move. He immediately hold Lin Xiao's hands; his hands were cold.