114 『Narrative』sana's

Tzuyu greeted me with a warm hug. I've never been so happy seeing someone like this.

"What took you so long?" She asked then held my wrist, pulling me inside the penthouse.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you okay?" She asked as she tuck my hair behind my ear.

I'm just thinking about a lot of things that I can't really explain.

"It looks like you're going to cry. What is it?" she squeezed my cheeks and I just hug her.

I feel home when I'm with her. What if she doesn't feel the same way?

"Do you want to go out? Let's go to Namsan tower" she said while rubbing my back and sniffing my head.

"Is it okay?" I asked and we broke the hug.

"What do you mean?"

"To go out with you" I said she kiss my nose.

"Totally fine. I just need to change" Tzuyu said.

"Make it faster, baby" I said and she blushed. Am I seeing this right?

"I am also greenminded" Tzuyu said and I realized what I said. What the heck.

I look around the house and saw a lot of picture frames hanging around. Her family look so rich. She got a happy and complete family.

I don't have anyone in my life, can't help but envy how perfect Tzuyu's family on this frame.

I am busy looking for their pictures and my tears started to flow. I quickly wipe it away but the tears can't stop falling. I hate my eyes now.

Few moments later, I felt Tzuyu on my back, hugging me behind.

"Why are you crying?" she asked. She walk around and stood infront of me and begin to wipe my tears.

She looked at the frame and turned her attention to me.

"We're not perfect as you think" she said. "Let's go?" She said as she offer her hand.

"Wait" I said and gave her a glasses.

"Put it on me" she said. I did what she said and our eyes met. We always call, chat or text each other but I can feel butterflies on my stomach whenever our eyes met.

She put her bucket hat on and slowly put her facemask.

"Let's go now, baby" she said and held my hand.

"I don't know if I can still see the fireworks though" she chuckled. "I should've wear a whole mask for my face like a kidnapper"

"That would be great" I said

"What?"

"Remember that alien emoji? Just like that hahaha" I laughed out loud. She's driving and her hand can still reach my tummy to tickle me.

"You're driving" I said and she squeezed my thigh causing for me to slap her hand.

"I got magic hands" she said and I glared at her.

"Can I record your moan?" She said

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Nevermind. I'm afraid they will snatch my phone again" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no, what do you mean?" She started singing.

She turned on the mp3 player on her car and played a familiar song.

"You have a good voice" she complimented.

"That's the song?"

"Obviously. I love your voice" she said as she focused her eyes on the road.

I stayed quiet from what she said and listened to the whole song on repeat until we reach the place.

"Our voice blended so well, right?" She said as we walk around the place.

"Yes" I replied.

"This is my treat again. Don't need to argue with me, okay?" She said as we walk inside the restaurant.

It's a private fancy restaurant. I told her to take me to some other place but she insist to eat here with me.

I only ordered one but Tzuyu ordered a lot for me.

"Eat all of that" she mumbled. She removed her bucket hat and mask for awhile.

I enjoyed the food that is served. I looked at Tzuyu and caught her staring at me but she immediately look away.

"T - The view here is wonderful" she said, stuttering with her words.

I don't know but I find it really cute.

It's true. The view here is really wonderful. I am mesmerized once again because no one ever dared to take me to this kind of place.

We took few pictures together, walk around the place, did what usual people do on this place. I'm so happy to meet Tzuyu's other side, her adorable side and her love for dogs is really cute.

After strolling, we sat on the bench and ate some streetfoods. We run to a good place when we heard the fireworks show will start in a minute.

There's a lot of people here but it feels like it's just the two of us.

"You and me in this cool night" I said while looking at the fireworks. It's so beautiful. I stared up above for a long time and Tzuyu held my hand. She lowered down her mask and kissed my hand.

"Thank you" I said while looking at her.

"I feel so special. Thank you Tzu"

"Because you are special" she said as she kiss my forehead. "Special to me" she added.

I am so happy and I hope this is not temporary.