Chapter 1

May's P.O.V

'Can everyone going on flight 226 please check in, we will be setting flight in 10 minutes'

I sighed picking up my bag and walking over to the flight attendant. Giving her my ticket she gave me a fake smile basically saying she hated this job. I smiled back and strolled over to the plane. I sighed as I sat down, resting my head on the back of the seat. '16 hours stuck in a plane just what I love' I chuckled at my sarcastic thoughts.

'Please everyone buckle in we will be taking off now' the speaker echoed through out the plane.

Well here I am, stuck on this stupid plane. Why did my parents have to move to London why couldn't they stay here in Ireland. Anyway I guess I should tell you who I am, my name is May Allen. I am 18 and I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm 5'4 pretty tall I guess and I also have a curvy figure fitting me just right. Back to reality though, I buckled myself in getting comfortable and drifted off to sleep.

\\3 hours later//

I was jolted awake by screams. Everyone looked scared, some were praying for their life to survive. Suddenly the plane dived down. I tried to hold in a scream but it still came out. I was beyond scared, I was to young to die. I heard a loud crash,bang,crack, gusts of wind hit my face silencing my screams. The plane broke in to pieces, clutching my chair I wished for my family. I took back all my words. Right now all I wanted was to see my family. Opening my eyes was a bad idea, I was instantly hit in the head by a flying plane piece. I knew this was it. There was only one thing on my mind before I blacked out.

-I love you mum and dad-