Chapter 2

John...

Earlier that day .....

"Get my money by tonight !" I yelled into the phone." But I don't have all the money sir." He said into the phone and I could feel my blood boil."If you don't have my money by tonight , I will kill your family in front of you and then cut your heart out of your chest." I said dangerously slow into the phone before I ended the call.

I was on my way to the mall to have lunch with my little brother Dillon.He wanted to talk about his upcoming wedding . " You sure you can find a place for the reception man." He ask me looking worried ," afraid that Jade will kill you if you fuck this up ." I said with a smirk ." She is crazy man and I want it to be perfect for her."Dillon said proudly ," I'll do what I can bro " I couldn't let my brother down he was all I had left and I don't want to lose him.

I was sitting listening to my brother get more into detail of what he wanted for the wedding when I spotted her walking away from McDonald's . I couldn't believe my eyes she was beautiful and I wanted her.

Getting up from my seat suddenly caught my brothers attention ," where are you going man you just got here." He said looking up at me and sipping his drink," sorry man I have other things to do today ." The lie came out naturally .

When I looked over at the table she was occuping she was gone.i walked out back to the parking lot just in time to see her get in her car. I went over to mine and started it I waited patiently for her to pull out of her parking space and then I did the same. Following her car not to close but close enough to see where she was going.

After a while of following her she finally stops at a small apartment . The apartment looks really big she probably has a roommate that lives with her I thought parking my car across the street from her apartment . I couldn't stop the feeling like I have been to this apartment place before but I shrugged it off.

After about five minutes I called one of my most trusted men, Jack. After the first ring he answered ," yes boss." I told him what I wanted him to do and I sent him the address.

It was 4:54 am and my phone lights up on my office desk ," I got her boss." The voice tells me and I can't stop the smile that comes to my face ." " Bring her to me now." I said feeling happy that she would finally be mine .

I got a text from Jack and read it silently .

Hey boss were outside she is unconscious I need some help to get her inside I know you want to be there went I get to your house.

A big smile cross my lips and I got up quickly and went outside to see that Jack was indeed there waiting for me. When I saw her up close my breathing accelerated ten fold and I couldn't believe how gorgeous this woman was .

Lifting her bridal style I take her inside and it took everything in me not to put her in my bed but I settled on using one of the guess rooms right next to mine .I placed her on the bed and looked at her ," hello beautiful."

An/ heyoo next chapter thank you so much for the support I only posted one chapter of this book and over 20 people already read it I'm so thankful for everyone and stay tuned for the next chapter ._queenbabee_ ❤❤