Arc 1.7 - End Of The First World.

(A/N :sorry, I'm not going to drop it. I'm just going to rarely update it because I'm really busy nowadays. But I'll often update when there's someone to remind/help me.)

---

Ming Jun smiled, dreaming of Yao Chen in his sleep. Suddenly, he got sucked into the system space.

[Host!! Wake up!! I had to put Host in the system space because something- or someone is messing with this world! It seems like it was searching for Host!]

Changle snapped awake and realized what the system said, his memories with Yao Chen flashing by. "I- can't meet with Yao Chen anymore..?"

The system, scared to make its Host sad, just stuttered and made a sad sound, implying that Changle really couldn't meet Yao Chen anymore.

"W-why did this happen? When I'm about to marry him...?"

Changle was heart-broken, he didn't want to leave his lover there. Maybe Yao Chen will forget about him. Changle knew he was selfish and he shouldn't be- but, he just couldn't help to think that Yao Chen will move on and...find someone else. He didn't want that to happen.

Bái Qiú tried to comfort Changle, transforming into a teddy bear and said, [You can hug me as long as you want, Host]

Changle hugged the system very tightly, sobbing and crying about how he couldn't be with his Husband anymore.

"I regret loving him, if only I knew that losing someone you love...is really hard to take."

Changle continued to sob for a few days, missing Yao Chen every second. He just couldn't move on from someone who was so lovely and sweet to him, the one who treated him right and made his heart flutter.

After a few years in the Xinghai space with Changle emotionlessly staring at blank space, he whispered, "I'm ready for my next world."

The system said to Changle, [Host received 2,600 points in the previous world. Your missions failed, because of that, the higher-ups gave a compensation, the higher-ups gave Host 1,000 points. Thus, Host currently has 3,600 points]

"I don't want to buy anything currently, so what skill did I....unlock?"

[Host unlocked the skills :

[Martial Arts Level 1 : 600 points.]

[Etiquette : 800 points.]

[Hacking : 1.000 points.]

[Art : 1.200 points]

[Locked]

[Locked]

‘It's so expensive, ba! For now I'll learn etiquette and art, no need for hacking right now because my last world is a modern world, no way it's going to be the same right?'

Changle bought the etiquette and art skill, thinking that he was going to transmigrate into a historical world. The etiquette and art would be useful in preventing him from offending anyone whose status is higher than him. The system threw his body inside a ballroom, and started to teach.

[Thank you for purchasing, Host now has 1,600 points!]

[Put your legs in the right position! More to the left! No!! That's too much!]

Changle feels like the system is so annoying now, but he'll be stuck here for the next few years. After he finishes learning he'll get his revenge. Patience.

Changle was stuck for the next 45 years of hell training. He's now a master of etiquette and arts, his system was proud because the system is the teacher.

Changle asked the system with a sweetly sickening voice, "Turn into a teddy bear for a moment, 'kay?~"

The system's unexisting back shivered, and he complied with the Host's request, afraid of making him mad.

The cute gullible system didn't know that his Host was already mad.

Changle stepped on the system, "Time for some punishments, right?~"

For the next few hours, Changle didn't immediately hopped into the next world, he didn't have satisfaction from bullying his system yet.

After he was finished with the system, he threw the teddy bear down and said, "Okay, this lord is ready to hop to the next world~"

Of course he didn't completely forget his love, Yao Chen yet, but he must move on quickly to finish the missions given by the higher-ups.

Changle got the familiar headache he felt when he first world-hopped. His head still hurts, but he said inside his mind, 'Huh, I'm already used to the pain.'

The system could hear what Changle said in his mind, [Why are you acting like a senior in this field ah? It's only your second time world-hopping.]

Changle felt his headache increased a lot more after that comment from the system, his heart also hurting in the process.

Changle silently accepted that comment and focused on his transmigration. He woke up in a grandeur room, everything seemed so fancy. It had a noble feeling to it.

"Give me the plot."

[In this world, Host transmigrated to the body of Leopold Greymont, he was born with a 2 star magic rating, so he was not accepted by the noble Greymont family. This world has a fantasy setting, so magic exists.

Magic means everything in this world, including your social status and your position. Leopold was a late-bloomer, so he was actually a pampered young master until the day his Magic Rating was revealed.

When his Magic Rating was revealed, his lavish lifestyle turned into poverty. His family won't bother to feed him, feeling it was such a waste. Truthfully, Leopold had a rare element, 'Time and Space', His Magic just didn't develop yet when he was 12 years old. 

There were some cases when people get their elements when they're above 15 years old, Leopold was one of those cases. So he then died at the hands of other families, including his own. The other families tried to make the Greymont Family lose face, and the Greymont Family never took care of Gallant. 

Leopold then killed himself with a sword that belongs to his brother, Xavier Greymont. He never found out he had the elements of Time and Space.]

'Isn't that too big of a change from a modern world to this?'

"What are the missions?", Changle said out loud because there was no one in the lavish room.

[Host is in Leopold's body when he was 11 years old, so good luck completing these missions in one year! 

Main missions:

1. Be the Greymont family's pride : 700 points

2. Matchmake Xavier Greymont with one of the daughters of the Roselia family: 1,200 points

Side missions:

1. Fix Leopold's reputation : 300 points

2. Fix your relationship with your best friend, Theodore Ignisia: 500 points]

At that moment, someone knocked on the door. "Excuse me, young master. Your father requests your presence in his office"

Changle said to himself, 'I'm screwed.'

---

(A/N : Finally starting a new arc, anyone care to give me a suggestion on how to continue this story?)