Chapter 8*

🚫Explicit language🚫
+18

<<<<<>>>>>

The first words I heard from him before I felt this new feeling was, "Get ready."

He started to enter me more. His lips trailed all the way down to my breasts. Sucking my right and teasing my left. I let out painful sounds that made me more aroused. All I felt was pain. His member was forcing himself to go in me.

He stopped, he took a moment of looking at me. "Is this..your first?"

I opened my eyes, even though I can't see a clear vision of him, I nodded. "Yes."

He nodded as he understands why I'm getting hurt. He started to move again but a little faster. His lips crashed into my lips, syncing smoothly. I followed his lead by kissing him back and letting my tongue in his mouth. I felt his hand intertwining with mine.

This has to be Yoongi. I thought to myself.

He left my lips and traveled to my neck. He kisses so gentle but sucks so hard. Leaving me marks on my collar bone and side neck. His free hand gropes my breasts as if they were playing with circus balls.

He started to thrust faster causing the painful feeling to go away. It was replaced with pleasure mixed with a pinch wanting more of him.

His groans were surrounding my ears so delicately. He proceeded to my lips again and this time he kissed me with his tongue touching mine. He kept teasing me by biting my lower lip and going in and out of me.

I knew I never want this to stop. I wasn't in my right mind to say this. "Don't stop please." I said while panting.

"What?" He said as if he didn't hear me.

"Please don't stop." I begged him to not stop until we last.

I saw his smirk forming on his face.

"This is just the beginning."

His thrusts became harder and faster, making the bed shake and creak. I let out a screaming whimper as I can't handle his pace. I let go of his hand that was intertwined and placed my hands on his back for support.

I clawed his back as he was going faster. I felt his balls hitting me when he's going deeper. He knew I couldn't keep up his pace. He seems to be enjoying it while teasing me.

As a drunk girl, who wasted herself by drinking 70% of alcohol vodka, it's surprising how I'm not screaming at the top of my lungs. At this fast pace, my normal self would be shouting in pain.

Then I suddenly felt a knot in my stomach.

I didn't know what was happening but my moans were getting a higher pitch tone, I'm starting to lose more breaths that usual.

My walls are starting to close in. I didn't know what the word was. But I kept hearing it from Ara.

"I-I t-think I-I'm gonna faint." I said pantingly. My eyes were going to shut as I kept seeing stars from the ceiling.

I let out a big hard moan which was when the knot wasn't there anymore. As if I was at my limit. But he was still thrusting. He was breathing heavily.

He started letting out stuttering moans. By the time he groaned with a loud tone, he pulled out his member out of me. I felt a hot substance oozing on my things and stomach.

I didn't know what it was. I felt so stupid to not know what it was.

He collapsed next to me. We were both breathing and exhausted.

"Y/N..I'm sorry I was your first-"

I was too tired and sleepy to listen what he said. I drifted off to sleep. With one last breath of his minty lips on mine.

<<<<<>>>>>