Ʃιϰτεεƞ

"Never did I think that IWould be caught in the way you got meBut girls love girls and boysAnd love is not a choice

Would be caught in the way you got me
But girls love girls and boys
And love is not a choice."

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Y/N's POV

We really never saw this day coming, so soon at that. The break up was mutual but it still hurt.

Jungkook and I sat wrapped in each other's arms for the last time. My head on his chest, his head on top of mine. I thought it was a phase, so did he. But it wasn't. Jungkook came out after a week of ignoring me.

"Y/N, I've been thinking about this for a while and I think I'm gay." Though it was later discovered he was simply bisexual. I let out a sigh of relief as I too was holding in something similar. "Same." I breathe out.

"What?" He asks confused. "I'm bisexual. I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't accept me." He cups my cheeks. "I would have accepted you regardless."

"Jimin." I say in realisation. "You like Jimin omg" I say literally jumping on the spot. "What? Uh no I don't." He says blushing. "Jikook!" I scream. "You scared me!" Jungkook says, squeezing me into a hug.

"You're a dork, you know that?" He whispers in my ear, giggling. "I'm your dork." I say squeezing him back.

"Lisa!" He shouts. "YOU LIKE LISA!" He shouts, hugging me tighter. Lisa was Jungkook's childhood friend, he introduced me to her and we instantly clicked. The month after, she joined our school.

"No matter what, I'll always love you." He says, awkwardly pecking my lips. "I'll never regret falling in love with you." I say hugging him.

-

"I regret falling in love with you." I scream at Jungkook's face through the glass, feeling a non-venomous snake bite into my flesh as I screeched. I was currently locked in a glass box, restricted space. Only 5 breathing holes.

"What are you going on about?" He says, frankly quite freaked out. "I hate you. You said you'd always love me but here you are. Pouring starving animals into a box you locked me in."

He crouched down to my level, his eyes, slowly returning to their normal state. "Y/N, baby what are you doing in there?" He asks confused. "You put me in here." I say calmly, knowing what happened.

"No." He whispers, hitting the bulletproof glass. Tears start to spill from his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Y/N." He sobs, still hitting the glass.

"Jungkook, I'm fine, okay? Listen to me. Go to Namjoon and ask him what to do. Until then, just do whatever Taehyung tells you to." He nods, understanding as the bugs begin to bite at my skin.

"But Y/N, did you really mean what you said? Do you regret loving me?" He asks, his bottom lip quivering. "Of course I don't, it was in the heat of the moment."

He gives me a quick smile before walking out.

He doesn't believe me..

————————————————————
A/N
Don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think of the stories.

QOTD: "where are my readers from?"