Chapter 40: Forever

Ignore the mistakes please.... :)

Third Person POV

5 Years Later●

"Taegguk dear, this is not how you button your shirt." Taehyung sighs, watching his five year old son's irregularly buttoned shirt.

"It's too difficult, please you do it appa." Taegguk whines and Taehyung smiles. He buttons up his shirt and brushes his hair.

"Go see your baby brother while I get Taerie ready." Taehyung says and Taegguk kisses his cheek before running to his brother. Taegguk was a bold and energetic boy. He shifted at the age of four, without any difficulty. An Alpha.

"Taerie baby, let me tie your shoelace." Taerie nods. Taerie was a shy and quiet girl. She has yet to shift but Taehyung knows some wolves take time so it's alright.

"When will daddy be home?" She asks softly.

"He's on his way angel. When he gets here, we'll go see Hoseok uncle and autie Jisoo okay." Taehyung ties her shoelace and kisses her cheek.

In these 5 years, everyone married. Happy in their new homes now. Jungkook and Taehyung had this house to themselves now. Jisoo and Hoseok had a baby girl a few days ago so they are going to congratulate them.

"Daddy." Taehyung hears Taegguk shout, Taerie runs outside the room to greet her father as well. Taehyung gies outside and smiles at the sight. Taegguk is on Jungkook's back and Taerie in his arms.

"How is my little angel?" Jungkook kisses Taerie who has her little arms around him. Taegguk is struggling behind, trying to get Jungkook's attention. Taerie shyly smiles and pecks Jungkook's lips. Jungkook lets Taerie down and grabs Taegguk.

"Come here you little devil." Jungkook tickles his son and he laughs. Taegguk was a daring boy, often challenging Jungkook on little fights.

Jungkook then picks his two year old son who started playing with Jungkook's hair immedietly. Jeonsan was an adorable beta wolf. Taehyung always said people would mistake him as an omega and Jungkook would only say his childeren are beautiful because their Taehyung is beautiful.

 Taehyung always said people would mistake him as an omega and Jungkook would only say his childeren are beautiful because their Taehyung is beautiful