Ξιϑհτεεƞ

"You do shit on purposeYou get mad and you break thingsFeel bad try to fix things

You get mad and you break things
Feel bad try to fix things."

🌸🌸🌸
Taehyung's POV

Today we were going on a school trip. The teacher had decided to choose our partners for us. Great. "-Lisa and Jungkook, Jimin and Wendy, Seulgi and Minjae, andd....Taehyung and Y/N."

Dear God, what have I ever done so wrong to you? This ride is going to be awkward, we haven't spoken in about a year now.

I stare as she entered the coach, the sun, hitting her  s/c skin made her glow. Smiling at everyone, her smile for once didn't look genuine.

She took a seat right beside me, looking at me for a second before putting on her headphones. That's new. I saw her tapping on her phone. She clicked on sound cloud and she clicks on a song. 'issues' by Ju-lia? It must be an English song."

Her hands slipped and opened the messages app on her phone. The coach jolted and her thumb tapped a conversation with Jungkook. I shouldn't have but my eye couldn't help but look at the screen.

Jungkook💕❤️

Jungkook:
Y/n, you have to stop.
Cutting won't make the pain go away.

Jungkook: I know you're reading this, don't ignore me.

Jungkook: You know I'll always love you.

Y/N:
It's a distraction and it works. They're not going to stop anytime soon.

Jungkook:
Y/N...
Jungkook:
I'm on my way.

END OF CONVERSATION
————————————

She cuts? Pfft sure.

She stirred a little in her sleep. Her head then falls on my shoulder, her arms wrap around my waist. I freeze in my seat, I decide not to move her.

"She likes you Lisa!" I hear a voice whisper. "Oh be quiet." Lisa says back. Jungkook and Lisa. "And anyways, she told me she liked Taehyung." Lisa whispers, somewhat sadly.

"That was last year! Just ask her out." He whispers.
"Gladly, when you confess to jimin." Jungkook likes Jimin? "Fine, only because I ship you and Y/N." He sighs.

Y/N? Y/N likes Lisa? More importantly she liked me? I never would've known, I liked her too. I didn't want to let her in so I said all these mean things about her.

I look over at her body. She was fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat, a cute pout on her lips, her eyebrows furrowed. I hesitantly put my arms around her and she stopped thrashing, snuggling into my body.

"I love you..." she mutters.

"I love you, Lisa."

——————

I woke up, my hands sweating. It wasn't a pleasant dream but I'm glad it wasn't that one. "Sir, are you okay?" I hear a voice beside me. "Jungkook, why are you calling me sir?" "Your orders, sir." He says bowing.

"What?" I look around the room. "Where am I, kookie?" I ask him. "Your room." He responds. I scream as I look at the walls. There were shelves, severed heads sitting on top of them.

"Jungkook, what's going on? What the fuck's going on? Who did this?" I say covering my eyes. A hand is pressed on my back.

"You did it, Taehyung."

————————————————————
A/N
Double update because I haven't updated in a while, love y'all tho💕.
QOTD: "are you religious? If so what do you practice?"