EP 5: STOP FLIRTING WITH MY MOM

Episode 5: Stop Flirting With My Mom

I couldn't wipe off that smile that rested unknowingly on my lips. As I sat by the balcony, fragments of last night replayed through my mind.

The rain lasted all night, but sooner or later Alexander knew we needed to head back. Unlike what I expected, he was strongly against me driving the motorbike back home.

Instead he forced me to wear a helmet while he drove, claiming he's more 'experienced and cautious' .

" So is this a finger-painting phase of yours that I'm unaware of?" Blake caught me red handed (pun intended) as he appeared through the doors of the balcony.

Chuckling lightly at his comment, I continue letting my fingers glide across my art block.
" Trying something new.." I added, instead of saying ' Yeah, Blake, your best friend taught me when he brought me to this small hut '.

He sat beside me, sighing lightly.
" Are you coming for the party tonight?" Blake asked.

" Maybe...I'm not really in the mood." I shrugged nonchantly.

" oh come on, you have to come! Get some alcohol in your veins." He nudged me which made my arm wobble when I drew a straight line.

" oops sorry.." he muttered out with a guilty smile after I handed him a playful glare. He was lucky that I was in a good mood today.

We sat in comfortable silence, I was dying to ask him something that kept bothering me.

" Blake...can I ask you something?" I had my eyes still on my art book.

" You already did but sure, go ahead." His words earned him an eye roll from me.

" So...What is Alexander working as?" I tried to make it seem as casual as possible.

His blue eyes shot up to me, slightly taken aback. Blake swallowed with a awkward smile.

" He's working at a bank, he loves...calculating numbers.." Blake's small staggered laugh gave away his cover.

I nodded, letting it slide. I could feel the tension in the air thicken as Blake shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

" Well, I need to get going to prepare for the party so...I hope to see you there." He wiped his palms on his shorts before walking back into the house.

Once again, I zoned into a world of my own...

What are you hiding from me Alexander Wilde?

▪▪▪▪▪

" Honey! Tristen is here!" Mom hollared from the kitchen that shook me out of my nap. Rubbing my eyes in a groggy manner, I trudge towards the kitchen to find Tristen flirting with my mom. Again.

" You look beautiful today, Mrs Harris." Tristen leaned over the counter, watching my mom cook.

I punched his arm before whispering in a deadly tone. " Stop flirting with mom, Willow won't like this so keep your dick in your pants."

"Ooo someone's especially fiesty today." Tristen winked at me when I raised the bird at him.

" For your information, Willow and I are going strong in our relationship, she understands that flirting with gorgeous ladies is in my blood." Tristen sipped on his ice lemon tea ever so slowly.

Tristen was part of my group of friends, one of the most reckless one as well. Being the biggest player in town, it's surprising how Willow manage to wrap him around her finger.

" If Willow actually knew how much you flirt with my mom, you could say goodbye to your junior." I teased.

" Ha ha , you're really funny Gabriel." He deadpanned in sarcasm.

" Don't get jealous. " I imitated his cocky wink.

After taking a large gulp of his drink, he slammed the plastic cup on the table counter.

" OHHH YES I'M SO READY FOR THE PARTY!" He roared out, it scares me how his energy level could spike up so quickly.

I raised an eyebrow, " Please don't tell me that you're invited for my brother's party.." I shook my head, praying that my brothers didn't actually invite Tristen.

" Oh yes I am Tristen West, why wouldn't they invite me? I'm literally the life of the party!" He raised his head proudly.

I didn't even bother countering his statement cause I knew his ego was the size of the universe.

" You boys stay safe alright, Tristen please drive safely." Mom kissed both of us on the cheek. Tristen clearly enjoyed that.

Before I could even argue, Tristen dragged me out to his motorbike.
I only then did I notice the sun was setting, the skies shining with hues of purples and orange.

With the engines warmed up, Tristen was all ready to zoom our way to the party -- Little did I know that tonight will possibly change my life...

▪▪▪▪▪

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR AN EMOTION WRECKING CHAPTER 6
things are gonna start heating up! I'm really sorry for this short chapter but it was meant to be a filler chapter to prep yall for chap 6! I can't wait 🔥🔥 thank you for reading so far, it means the world to me! I hope yall like it <3

celine