Vol 2 Chap 53-Return my heart to me, you lolicon!

XH 53

One month 'calmly' passed since the big reveal and things somewhat back to 'normal'. Long Lian did not visit often because she was busy planning her birthday celebration with the Empress.

But that did not stop her from coming over in the mornings and have Xiao Hua become her tree hole again while Xiao Hua was practicing her throwing. Thanks to Long Lian's chatter, Xiao Hua seems to be able to endure training past her usual time limit, and she could feel her arms getting stronger.

Ah~ will she become muscular one day? That thought scared her. Le XiaoTing does not like having a flabby body, but that does not mean she likes a muscular body on herself!

The good news is, she was finally able to hit the wooden board!

There was one big change after the great reveal, and that was the increasing amount of visits from the Eighth Prince, also known as Heise, the murderer of the Long clan. He no longer stalked Long Lian now that he stopped forcing others to hop onto the Second Prince's ship.

He visited just to hang out with Xiao Hua and not so subtly grilling information about the Third Prince from her. Not that she knew much to begin with and they usually end up talking about their original life.

"Shit, he knows that I'm the one that planned his demise!" the Eighth Prince suddenly shouted.

"Who?" Honestly, Heise had driven a lot of his characters to their dead end.

"The Third Prince! He knows that I crippled him, before forcing him to drink poison to commit suicide!" The Eighth Prince suddenly leaned closer to Xiao Hua, who was embroidering something on a white robe. "He hates me, right? He's totally planning for revenge, right?"

"I don't know about hating you, but I'm sure he's using you."

Ignoring the Eighth Prince's 'I'm right!' expression, Xiao Hua continued with her analysis. "He seems to view your novel as a joke, a cheap product that imitates this world."

"I did not imitate anything!"

"But this world seems to be more...descriptive than your novel. Regardless of who's copying who, this world is very much real."

The Eighth Prince pouted adorably as he crossed his arms. "He did not even share his experience. Stingy guy!"

Xiao Hua sighed inwardly before telling the Eighth Prince about her life as Le XiaoTing, diverting his attention from bad-mouthing the Third Prince. Later, she realized she had managed to divert his attention all too well.

Xiao Hua had to put down her embroidery on her lap before the shaking table accidentally caused the needle to poke her finger. After being assured that the needle was placed in a safe place, she glared at the Eighth Prince.

The ten-year-old boy dressed in dark blue robes with a picture of a small dragon embroidered on it was laughing so hard that he had collapsed on top of the table.

What had gotten the Eighth Prince to laugh this crazy is...

"You died because you want to hide your hidden stash?" The Eighth Prince laughed all over again after he finished speaking.

Xiao Hua used her palm to smack the back of his head, which was easily done for the younger boy was still sprawling over the table. "I have no hidden stash!" Even if Le XiaoTing has them, she would not admit it! "I'm reading the comments from your readers!"

Annoyed that the Eighth Prince was still laughing, Xiao Hua smacked his head again, but harder.

Eunuch Heng, who was standing at a side, had winced every time Xiao Hua smacked, punched or kicked the Eighth Prince.