Chapter 9

<<<<<>>>>>

I was mid awake by the shuffling of a belt. I heard voices in the room.

"Why are you late for rehearsal?"

"Can I not be?" The voices were so similar. I can't tell which is which.

"What is she doing on your bed?"

"Taehyung, Jungkook and her had a shot challenge."

I heard one of them bursted to laughter, "Who won?"

"Her."

"Damn. Also Taehyung and Jungkook can't go to rehearsal. Huge ass hangover they have."

"Sucks to be them then."

"Wait, why did you bring her to your room? She has her own room you know."

"You know Hoseok you need to fuck off with my business."

"Just saying bro."

"But come on, tell your best pal what did you do to her?" The tone seems to be happy.

"I'm not telling you."

"Not even a tiny hint of it?"

"No."

"Why not! I wanna know!"

- - -

After many convince tries, he gave up. "Fine!"

"I made.."

"You made..?"

Suddenly, I felt a feeling that the door was opened. "Guys, Taehyung and Jungkook are in the car, lets go!"

"What about Y/N?" Someone asked.

"Namjoon-ah left her the note. Don't worry about her. She's sleeping soundl-" The one who sounded like Jin paused. "What is she doing in your room?"

"I know right? I'm asking that too."

"Would you guys keep your voices low, she might wake up."

Well I'm already awake..

"Then lets go!"

I heard the door shut. I wait for few minutes for them to get out of the house. As I opened my eyes but a hangover hit me just in time. I felt my forehead and massaged it. As I tried getting up, I leaned back on the backboard of the bed. I scanned the room.