it's michael jackson!!

"bambam!" yugyeom called out, turning the corner of the hallway where they met at school for lunch. they always met here each day so they could walk to the lunch table together, and sometimes make out.

bambam was there.

bambam was there, up against the wall, moaning into someone's mouth. his hands gripped onto the black t-shirt of the other person, and the other guy had bambam's hands pinned up against the wall.

it was taehyung. taehyung, of all people. yugyeom had looked up to him, he thought he was so cool.

this is a prank, right? or a nightmare? his sweet, little boyfriend wasn't really cheating on him, right?

yugyeom tried pinching himself, hitting himself, anything, in hopes of waking up from this nightmare. but nothing worked. it was true. bambam was making out with kim taehyung.

yugyeom's heart shattered as he stumbled away, walking over to his friends, his brain on autopilot. tears poured down his face, tripping over himself and gripping onto the table.

"yugyeom?" jinyoung asked. his friends looked up in surprise.

"hey, are you okay?" minghao said with worry. they'd never seen yugyeom like this before.

"b-bambam.. he's- he's making out with taehyung.." yugyeom whispered, afraid to bring his voice any higher.

"you're lying!" jaebeom said, standing up and gripping onto the edge of the table. "he would never do that to you!"

"gyeom-ah!" the familiar voice called over, gripping onto his bicep. "i-i saw bambam with taehyung in the hallway.."

"i saw them too." yugyeom choked.

"i.. why would he do that?" sana said, soothingly rub his shoulders. everyone was in surprise. sana sounded for real this time. bambam cheated on yugyeom with taehyung.

but no one saw the tears streaming down his chubby cheeks. he gripped onto taehyung's shirt in attempts to push him away, to make him stop. his attempts were futile though, the boy so much smaller than taehyung.

once taehyung had finally pulled away after what seemed like hours, bambam sobbed and smacked his face.

"what the fuck?" bambam cried out, trying to wriggle out from under him.

"i can't help it," taehyung smirked. "you're just so hot, baby. you have to let me fuck you, you have to."

"no!" bambam yelled. "i have a boyfriend!"

"not for long," he muttered.

"please," bambam cried, trying to shove him away. "let me go! leave me alone!"

"hm, i suppose for now. i'll catch you later." taehyung smirked, walking away. bambam fell to his knees, curling up against the locker and trying to control the sobs escaping his lips.

he needed to get yugyeom, right away.

so the small boy quickly got up, walking down the hall and shaking. once he reached the cafeteria, none of his friends were in sight. no one was at their table.

he pulled his phone out, confused and scared.

bambi:
yug?
where are you?
why are you reading my messages but not answering them?
yug?
yugyeom?
did i do something?
read