𝟙𝟟

The entire dinner was tense, Taehyung was sandwiched between Antoine and Jungkook. Jungkook was keeping an eye on Antoine though, he was watching like a hawk. Once dinner ended everyone moved to the living room and Taehyungs Mom made him start a fire in the fireplace.

"So Jungkook, do you have a mansion or something?" Eonjin asked.

"I do but I don't live in it at the moment," he answered.

"How do you just have a mansion and not live in it?" She asked and Jungkook shrugged.

"It felt lonely by myself in a big big house," he explained.

"Understandable, do you have like twenty cars?" She asked again.

"Eonjin, stop being annoying," Taehyung said from the fireplace.

"Do you need help?" Antoine asked.

"No." Taehyung replied and then the front door opened.

"Taehyung?" His dad called and Taehyung left the fireplace to see his dad that he hasn't seen in a while.

"Dad!" He smiled and he was engulfed in a big bear hug from his dad. "I'm so happy I can see you again."

"You need to visit more often," his dad smiled.

"I will, I promise!" Taehyung giggled. "Oh! This is my boyfriend Jungkook, remember I told you about him?"

Jungkook quickly got up and held his hand out so they can shake them.

"It's nice to meet you sir," Jungkook smiled and Taehyungs dad took Jungkooks hand and pulled him into a hug instead.

"No need to be so formal, you're a part of the family now," he chuckled.

"I'm glad to be a part of it," Jungkook replied and they split apart, Antoine was furious.

"Well, should we open gifts now?" Taehyungs Mom asked and everyone agreed.

They started with the youngest and then to older. Jungkook was next and Taehyungs parents had bought him something and there was something from Taehyung as well. He opened the gift from Taehyungs parents first and it was a gray sweater vest, was this Jungkooks style? No, but he was going to wear it anyway.

"If we knew you two were coming earlier we would've have gotten something better," his mom explained and Jungkook shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, I love it," he smiled, he wasn't lying. Taehyung then gave Jungkook his gift and Jungkook opened it. It was a camera that he surprisingly didn't have yet, which made him happy.

"It wasn't cheap so don't break it," Taehyung warned. He wasn't wrong though, the camera was well over a thousand dollars.

"I'll keep it safe, thank you," Jungkook kisses his cheek and now it was Taehyungs turn to open gifts.

He opened his parents gifts first, which was a pair of Gucci slippers that they have been saving up for. His siblings got him two bottles of wine, and then Jungkook gave him his present.

Taehyung opened it and it was a whole ass Gucci outfit with a small velvet ring box in the box the outfit was in. He opened the ring box and they were promise rings. They were both custom made and lets just say they were really really expensive.

"You overdid yourself Kook," Taehyung smiled and took his ring out of the ring box. Jungkook took it and put it on Taehyung.

"My baby deserves the best," he smiled and Taehyung pecks his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Jungkook added.

Antoine went and then it was Taehyungs Mom then so on. Jungkook bought Taehyungs parents some very expensive clothes, which they hugged the hell out of him for and Jungkook also got Taehyungs siblings a Jacbook pro.

The rest of the night went surprisingly well, both Taehyung and Jungkook were already leaving because it was already getting late. They were saying their goodbyes.

"Oh wait, let me get something very quickly," Taehyung said and rushed to his old room. He got a picture from his dresser that he forgot to pack before he left, the picture was important to him.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Antoine." Taehyung sighed.

"Come on Taehyung.."

"I'm not doing this right now."

"Can I at least have a goodbye hug?" He asked.

"No."

Antoine sighed, he grabbed Taehyung hands and held onto them so he couldn't take them away.

"Remember when we had our first kiss, right here?"

"I don't want to remember, can you let me leave now?" Taehyung whined.

"You were so embarrassed after, it was adorable," he smiled and inched his lips closed to Taehyungs. "Then we kissed again."

Taehyung yanked his hands away and basically bitch slapped Antoine.

"You're disgusting." He hissed and stomped out of the room, slamming the door.

Was that a good idea? Probably not.

But at that moment Taehyung didn't care and he went back to Jungkook with the picture in hand.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Before you leave France, you have to come back to say goodbye okay? We love you," his mom smiled.

"Bye mom and dad," Taehyung smiled back and left with Jungkook, back to the hotel.

Once they got back Taehyung started to undress and get into a clean robe, because those robes were really comfortable and probably cost more than a phone.

"Come join me on the balcony," Taehyung said and brought one of the bottle of wine that he got from his siblings. He made way to the balcony which had a good view of the lit Eiffel Tower. Jungkook got into a robe too and saw Taehyung waiting for him to sit so Taehyung could lay on him. Jungkook sat down and Taehyung sat in between his legs, resting his head on Jungkooks chest.

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung as they look at the Eiffel Tower. Taehyung had already filled two wine glasses and they were on their side.

"Aren't you cold?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I like it," he replied and took his wine glass, taking a sip from it. "We have to go to the Eiffel Tower before leaving, it's a must," Taehyung smiled.

"I'll make sure that we go before we leave."

"Thank you for this."

(A/N: I'm really excited to write this next part oof, I was a bad chapter im sorry)