Chapter 30: Secret

Soo I got things done whooo.

That's really all.

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤❤❤❤

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

My heart stopped, "O-Okay, go right ahead." I mentally prepared myself as Kyoya opened his mouth to speak.

"I d-" He began, but was cut off as Kasanoda ran in.

"Odia, great news!" He said to me as I nearly murdered him for interrupting.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Your brother gave me his blessing!" He smiled at me as my eyes went wide.

"Eh?!" I looked at him, "What do you mean?!"

"Your brother is also coming back in a few months for the festival!" Kasanoda beamed as I sighed.

"He's coming for the sake of business." I tried to tone down Kasanoda, "Now what's this about marrying me?!" I then yelled.

"He also said if you haven't found someone who loves you by the time you graduate, I can-" He began.

"That sneaky bastard." I cursed. My brother has always been big on me marrying someone involved in the mafia, "I already have someone who loves me." I spoke simply as Kyoya averted his eyes to me.

"You do?" Kasanoda sighed.

"Yes." I nodded, "Nekozawa would be just fine marrying me. He loves me." I said confidently... well he loves me as a sister, so it counts.

"He does?" Kasanoda asked sadly.

"Well, technically, yes, romantically, no..." I trailed off, "Well, would you looked at the time?" I laughed awkwardly as I checked my naked wrist, "It's a quarter-to I'm leaving, bye." I rushed my words as I scurried out of the room.

Festival Time whooo

I was late, so late.

I was speed walking down the stupid hallways in my stupid white heels as I adjusted my stupid black over the knee socks, and made sure my stupid lightish black skirt, which matched my stupid long sleeve button up shirt that was under a stupid white vest and bow tie thing, was still neat.

I had red lipstick on and my eyeliner, but I still needed to put on my cover up and contacts, since I had to look like Araneae today, because my lovely brother was coming with my cousins. Mentally preparing myself to be called Princess left and right, I scurried into the music room, trying to be unnoticed until I finished my face, but, of course, I stumbled on a flat surface, and my back fell into someone's chest as I received a slap, that I assumed wasn't intended for me.

The slap was strong and rough, and it also busted my lip as I cursed my delicate skin while blood ran down my chin as I was on the floor, next to the person I fell into, my glasses just out of reached.

"P-Princess Araneae!" Mr. Ootori's voice stammered as I propped myself up on one of my arms, using my other hand to wipe the blood from my chin.

"Princess!" My cousins exclaimed as they noticed the scene everyone stared at. Them and my brother made their way to me as Mr. Ootori held out a shaky hand, and I went from Odia to Princess Araneae in a second as I glared at him while his son helped me up.

My cousins picked up my glasses, and I put them on as I got on my feet, "Nothing to see here!" My brother said, and immediately everybody went about their own business, since The Spiders were known to hate nosy observers, "P-Princess, I deeply apologize. That slap was intended for my son with his pointless club activities." He glared at the guy I unfortunately loved.