thirty

holy mackerel thirty already??

while their hands were intertwined, sudden droplets of water were felt against their head.

"is it raining?" wonwoo asked.

a car zoomed by and mingyu saw the puddle it was about to step in. he quickly pulled wonwoo towards him.

"YEAH IT'S TOTALLY NOT RAINING!" mingyu screamed and pointed a middle finger at the man who splashed him.

wonwoo chuckled a little, "you'll get a cold! you're all wet because of me!"

no no no not dirty ^

"thank you though." wonwoo smiled softly and took off his hoodie.

mingyu looked at him in awe.

"you need to dry yourself, duh." wonwoo reverted back into his tsundere-like nature, not wanting mingyu to see how affectionate and caring he's being.

"hey.. wanna help dry me?" mingyu laughed and shook his eyebrows suggestively to tease wonwoo.

"nope! wonwoo slammed his hoodie against mingyu's wet chest, his cheeks dotting with pink.

"i'm joking!" mingyu patted wonwoo's back, "seriously though, you need a jacket. i don't want you to get a cold."

"i don't want you to either."

mingyu had an idea.

"hey you lift one side of your jacket and i'll lift the other side and we'll naruto sprint all the way to your house? we're two streets away." mingyu suggested.

wonwoo grinned childishly, "let's go."

"yay!! finally you do some of my dumb ideas!" mingyu cried out in happiness.

"if i fall, i'm seriously blaming you." glared at mingyu jokingly.

"THIS IS SOOO FUN!" mingyu yelled out as him and wonwoo started sprinting.

they eventually reached the house and alas, they fell on the floor.

water dripped down their face from their soaking hair. mingyu ruffled wonwoo's hair and giggled cutely while his arms rested on his shoulder.

"i always have fun hanging out with you." mingyu laughed and wonwoo let his heart beat merge with his as their chests aligned with each other; in which wonwoo felt mingyu breath heavily from exhaustion.

"we should get going to shower, my pants feel moist, it's weird." wonwoo interrupted this peaceful mood.

"can i come with you?" mingyu smirked pervertedly at wonwoo.

"no! we have two showers. feel free to use the other one." wonwoo responded immediately after.

"aw, you're no fun. alright, i'll get going now. but, do you have spare clothes?" mingyu asked.

"just wear my brother's, his clothes would fit you." wonwoo walked to bring a pile of clothes as well as a towel.

mingyu was disappointed, he wanted a boyfriend hoodie. although he was sure for a fact, he would be the alpha male in this relationship, he solemnly wanted wonwoo's hoodie to smell and "forget to return". after all, mingyu would sleep the best when he had dreams of wonwoo.

as mingyu walked towards the bathroom, he was ready to strip all his garments off from how disgusting he felt from the mud splashed over by that asshole car.

he forgot to lock the door.

"HEY MINGYU YOU ALSO BETTER NOT USE MY FACIAL CLEANSER!" wonwoo barged in yelling.

unbeknownst of the half naked mingyu behind that door, wonwoo stepped inside.

"haha- your clothes are off that quick?" wonwoo didn't dare look down at mingyu's ripped abs that with the barbecue honey roasted shade of tan that made his body look so delectable.

"so um yeah.. don't touch my facial cleanser." wonwoo mumbled and walked out of the door.

mingyu looked awestruck, it wasn't the first time wonwoo has seen him shirtless. however after all the incidents with the kissing, and how they developed romantic feelings with each other had done something to him.

mingyu looked down and sighed "fuuuu-".