Cliche 9

Supernatural cliches

1. "Mine!" Okay so let's rewind.

You just met this guy and all of sudden he thinks you are his property. I don't know about you put I am calling the police!

2. Mates. The whole concept is flawed. What if you aren't in the same age bracket. There are books like this but it's all creepy with daddy kink. What if you aren't in the same place? The boy is in America but the guy is in Australia, how will you meet? Your mate is a killer, creepy psychopath, on death row? You are black but your mate is a racist cunt?! Many things can go wrong.

3. Marking. Wait a minute, I thought this was a werewolf story, how dafuq did we teleport to vampires?

3. Alphas. Basically every main character that belongs to the male species in the werewolf genre is an Alpha. Why?

4. Pussy ass Luna's.

5. Packs. Because no one is going to question why a group of people lived in an enclosed, heavily guarded area near the words. *cough* cult *cough*

And the names, red dawn, yellow moon. What is it with the colors?

6. "I am pure white wolf. It is extremely rare." Yeah sureeee, just about any excuse to make your boring, stupid main character special. And what is sooo special about being a white wolf if millions of other books and millions of main characters are also "white wolves."

7. Heat. What better way to force two people to have sex than to have one in excruciating pain?

8. The pregnancy. So normal hospitals would not question why you're pregnant for FOUR months and the baby comes out healthy and kicking. As for "pack doctors", where did they get their certificate to practice, medical school for werewolves? I think not.

9. The hierarchy with only two classes. Only the alpha and the Luna are mentioned, sometimes the beta who couldn't be serious to save his life, the pack slut to add "conflict", the pack doctor. Sometimes the main girl is an omega but she is the ONLY omega in the entire story. C'est fini!

10. The most powerful pack in North America. Gee, I wonder how you can keep that a secret for sooo long.

11. Wars. Please stop. How can armies of supernatural creatures go to war and still remain undetected by humans. There is no logical explanation at all.

12. The powers. When I read stories about werewolves with fire, water or even candy powers I feel like crying. It. Does. Not. Make. You. Special.