|24| store theif

Remember to vote and have a nice day! 🥺

I'm the first one to turn up, so I take the initiative of setting up the shop before the other girls can arrive. The door chime rings and incomes Jimin.

"Well if it isn't the Incredible Hulk." He smiles. I roll my eyes playful and ignore the comment. Taehyung enters after him and pulls down the black mask covering his nose and mouth.

He collapses onto a dining chair and leans back, running his hand through his hair as if he's come back from doing something tiring.

I get caught off guard and try my hardest not to stare at the sudden sex appeal he's giving off, but I catch my eyes being glued onto his sharp jawline and neck muscles.

"Where are you coming back from so early?" Jimin asks him.

He sighs, then speaks in a raspy voice. "Nowhere. Where's JK?"

"In bed. He went partying last night." Jimin replies sitting on another table. Taehyung's eyebrows take a jump, not surprised.

Just then I hear the sound of dainty heels, knowing all too well who is entering. Chrys strolls into the room with her head held high and looks at me while I place menus on a table.

"Lilo."

"Chrys."

She walks past me and heads straight for the changing room. The boys just watch our encounter wide-eyed until she exits. "I see you two have made up?" Jimin asks.

"I guess." I shrug. I feel Taehyung's eyes lingering on me before he turns forward and scoffs a grin.

"What?"

"Nothing Li." He leans back with spread legs, falling into a nap. I stiffen at the nickname and clench my teeth.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️

Work is quieter on Sundays, it's the only day of the week where the customers aren't annoying young high school girls. Plus after a certain time, the place is pretty much empty. Us girls can relax and the guys can even chill at a table.

Only 25 minutes into the day, I freeze when I hear voices behind me.

"How many?"

"Uh... three."

"Right this way." I turn around and witness Chrys showing a small group of old people to a table... maybe I need to repeat that... CHRYS IS SHOWING CUSTOMERS TO A TABLE.

My mouth instantly hangs open, the sight in front of me must be an illusion. Her voice sounds tired and unbothered, but it's better than her doing nothing so I won't complain.

"What do you recommend?" The old lady asks her.

"How should I know? I've never eaten here. Just choose anything, they all look the same."