They Grab Your Butt

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wasn't the type to do something like that, he would say that it is disrespectful and rude. And he would never dream of doing it to you in public. However, even though you never said anything, he feared that you might think that he is boring or prudish. He wanted to do something that would surprise you but wasn't a big deal. He wasn't sure when an appropriate time would be, then he decided that there never really was an appropriate time. So, when you were both at home, he decided to act. He had just walked past you and instead of planting a gentle kiss on your temple like he usually does he just grabbed your butt, very briefly as he continued to walk. You would be more than shocked, probably would have to take some time to process what just happened. Joseph never did anything like that! It would definitely leave you flustered, little did you know Joseph was blushing furiously in the next room.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob occasionally grabs your butt just to tease you and get you all flustered, but he never did it in public simply because he isn't fan of PDA. He doesn't like to have other people seeing him acting like that with you. So when he grabbed your butt, just after giving his men their morning orders, you were more than surprised. He wouldn't even hold your hand in front of his soldiers but he would do that? He knew that his soldiers weren't really looking as they all headed off to their stations but you couldn't help the small yelp that left your lips and the redness on your cheeks. He loved that he could still surprise you and get reactions from you like that. He figured that you were getting used to his behaviour at home so he thought that doing something like that in public would surprise you. He would do anything to get reactions from you.

John Seed-

John is always grabbing your butt at home, he did it at least once a day. He never really did it in public but sometimes he would walk beside you with his hand in the back pocket of your jeans. He wasn't the time to be shy about showing you physical affection when you're in public, he wasn't ashamed and he liked when other people knew that you were together. You were talking to some people, just some members of Joseph's flock, when John walked over to you and stood beside you, making sure to grab your butt in the process. It made you jump a little, your eyes go wide and your cheeks turn red. Maybe he did it to make you blush or maybe he did it because he was getting jealous, it didn't really matter. You looked up at him with red cheeks, he just smirked down at you before kissing your cheek and leading you away from the group.

Faith Seed-

Faith had never grabbed your butt before, not because she was against it, it just never happened because she never felt the need to do it. She hugged you all the time, it was one of her favourite things to do. This time when he hugged you she wrapped her arms around your waist and you wrapped yours around her neck. She was just being her adorable, loving self. You were resting your chin on her shoulder and jumped slightly when you felt her grab you butt. She started giggling as she pulled away and smiled at your pink face. You soon started laughing along with her and her playful behaviour.

Requests?