(S2) chapter 10

In the morning outside of the hyoudou residents, issei, asia, (y/n), sona, rias, sirzechs and grayfia with rias talking with her brother. Issei yawn with a little tired look that got the attention of his brother.

Y/N: Hey bro you ok?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Issei: Yeah just a little tired. Said with a tired look.

That got him raised his right eyebrow.

Y/N: What did sirzechs told you last night?. Said with a questionable look.

That got him pale a bit.

Issei: N-N-Nothing bro. Said with a nervous look.

That got him narrow his eyes.

Then sirzechs who heard their conversation.

Sirzechs: If you want to know (y/n), I asked issei if he used the transfer ability to my sisters breast and what happens with the stored power. Said with a smile.

Then he and everyone else felt a killer intent targeting him and they look at (y/n) with a dark aura with a serious look looking at sirzechs who pales a bit and rias, sona and grayfia back  away from sirzechs that he made (y/n) mad.

Then (y/n) walked towards him and grabbed his suit and pulled him close.

Y/N: I'm gonna give you a warning sirzechs, if you ever say any perverted ideas to my brother to use his power. I promise you that no angel, fallen angel, devils or any species out there will save you from me. Said with a serious look and his eyes glow dark blue and change back to normal.

He pale and nodded at him.

Grayfia is really impressed by the way he teach him a lesson about not saying stupid things.

Then he let's go.

Y/N: I'm going ahead. Said with a serious look.

Then he walked towards the school.

Everyone looks at him surprised but sirzechs is nervous about what he said.

Sirzechs 'thought': Note to self, never make (y/n) mad. Said in his mind with a nervous look.

On the way to the academy, (y/n) walks and stops at a sidewalk and wait for the light to cross the road and still his thoughts at what sirzechs said to issei.

Y/N 'thought': I can't believe that sirzechs is encouraging issei to use his power in a perverted way. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then (d/n) speaks in his mind.

D/N:<I know how you feel partner but there are times when how to use your power.> Said in his mind.

He sigh.

Then suddenly he felt being watched and look a cross the street to see a girl in the same age as him with long black hair reaching down her waist, grey eyes, a gothic outfit, a black skirt and black boots, looking at him. Then he recognized that girl.

Y/N 'thought': Is that girl when I met her while I was at elementary school. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Flashback 5 years ago.

A twelve year old (y/n) walking straight home when he is done from school. Then when he is walking by the park he suddenly sees a young girl in the same age as him with a gothic lolita clothes, long black hair and grey eyes, sitting by the tree.