65 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁

sɪxᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

sɪxᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ════════════════════

"Woah there." I widened my eyes at his sudden aggression. "Let's not get to killing just yet."

Jimin chuckled."That's the best part."

I gave a worried look, which eventually led his hands to my waist. "I'm just playing with you." He smiled, while pulling me closer to his body.

"Leana." He whispered, making my whole body shiver. Instead of speaking, I looked at him as an alternative.

"I need to tell you something." He continued to speak, but seemed distracted as he pushed my hair behind my ears.

"I-"

Jimin and I quickly moved apart, both of us startled at the sudden pounding at the door.

"Open up you bastard."

Jimin's eyes widened as he quickly ran the other side of the open balcony. I was confused until I realized he was actually trying to jump out the room. I jumped over the bed, and grabbed his shirt.

We both tried to stay as silent as possible. I would tug at his shirt, while he pinched my arm until I eventually let go.

I quietly groaned, which I didn't even realize was possible until now. I grabbed Jimin again, pulling him on the bed; more so on top of me.

"Is it just me, or is there so much sexual tension in the air?" He whispered, earning a slap to his chest.

"Why are we whispering?" I asked, while whispering myself.

He licked his lips, pretending to think. "I don't want them to know we're here."

"Who's them?"

The door was kicked open before he could answer my question. I grabbed the coat hanger next to me, whacking whoever entered the room in the face. Jimin grabbed the coat hanger from me, holding it against the man's head, keeping him face down.

"Who are you, and what the hell do you want?" He pressed the wood to the man's back.

"M-" He groaned as soon as Jimin slammed the hanger onto his, now bruised, back.

"Jimin." I scolded him, snatched the coat hanger from his hand, and throwing it to the side.

"What?" He asked, clearly annoyed that he didn't get to go further. I gave him the look I usually give him when he's acting fucking stupid.

"How are you gonna ask him a question and then attack him before he even answers?"

After three seconds of silence from Jimin, I decided to walk over to the boy on the floor. "What's your name?"