1.23

*unedited*
Warning: Two males having BDSM sex in this chapter at a BDSM club because WHY NOT? At this point, you should expect this ^V^
(PS I'm not certain how Chinese graduations work [or if they even have one, I don't know], so for now, until I research it, I'm doing what I know about graduation from my experiences)

For the next two months of school, Wang Shuo devoted his free time schedule to making love to Sun Hui and fucking up Sun Lin. He had already gave the Sun family a warning.

Sun Hui still wasn't certain what was going on. He did, however, conclude that he did something to Sun Lin as she no longer appeared at school (much like the time they broke up), and he got a mysterious call from his family telling him to stay away from them. They sounded pretty scared, too. Sun Hui only gave Wang Shuo a weird, suspicious glance after his parents hung up on him. Wang Shuo, at the time, only gave a sly smile and kissed his lips.

But now, Wang Shuo was graduating. Even though it was late at night, Sun Hui had planned a "special" night at Wang Kai's club. Well, the room and the place wasn't special, but Sun Hui was certain what he wore would knock Wang Shuo off his feet and start a never ending nosebleed if possible.

Wang Shuo also had a special surprise. He instinctively patted his pocket, which contained a small velvet box.

They were already past the long and exhausting speech section. Wang Shuo was just standing in line to get his diploma. Since his name was at the end of the alphabet, he would be last.

He eyed the headmaster, or the principal, and curtly nodded his head as he walked across the stage that resembled the cross over to university.

He grabbed his diploma, but he briefly put it on the podium and leaned into the microphone, "I'd like to say something before I go. It's short, so you don't have to worry about hearing another long and boring speech from me."

As valedictorian, the top of his class, he had given a previous speech at the beginning of the ceremony. His words were sharp and elegant, totally contrasting with his inner turmoil. He was nervous. What if Sun Hui said no?

The crowd laughed at remark, but it was a short erupted laughter. They didn't want to keep the ceremony any longer nor waste such time on something which wasn't that funny, just convenient.

"Well, first, I like to acknowledge my boyfriend. He's a second year, but he's the love of my life," his eyes glistened in pride and happiness.

Sun Hui felt uncomfortable at the mention. He had gone to the ceremonial practice earlier because Wang Shuo didn't want to be apart from him. Even though Sun Hui officially lived with the Wang family now, Wang Shuo only got more attached.

This wasn't in the practice, as far as he could remember.

Wang Shuo smiled a charming smile, a smile that was rare among the people. They only knew him as ruthless, not kind and caring to one boy in particular, a boy he had once paid everyone else to hurt him. It was ironic and rather anti-climatic of how things turned out in the end. "Hui, can you please come up here?"

Wang Shuo knew Sun Hui hated any kind of attention. But he hoped that just this once, Sun Hui could put that hatred and fear aside.

Sun Hui, though terribly shy like Wang Shuo expected, slowly walked down the open aisle and climbed onto the stage, standing beside Wang Shuo, his lover.