Chapter 16

Jennie

I look over at the window and watch Jisoo smile like an idiot while standing outside. She's look stupid yet look so beautiful. I twicth my lips and just stare at her. I admit I really do miss her, like crazy. It hurts me so much that she lied but I melted and forgive her immediately when she said she loves me.

I mean damn, it's the best feeling when the person I love says she loves me too. But it pissed the hell out of me when I caught her laughing and talking with some other girl. I want to punch her in the face because I thought she feel mesirable but there she is, flirting. With that it starts to boiled my temper more. Argh!

My thoughts was brush off when she knocked on my window. I lower it down and glared at her but she's just smiling.

"What--"

I was cut off when she peck on my lips before running away.

"Drive safely!" She shouts while running.

I was stoned and lean on my seat, trying to calm myself and the increasing pace of my heart beat. That girl! I bit my lip and suppress a wide smile. I feel giddy and shit. Suddenly my day brighten up and I feel no longer piss. Okay, that's her effect on me.

I went straight to my office and see Lisa on her desk.

"Heg Limario." I call. She raised her head and look at me. "Come to my office." I say before entering my office.

"Yes?" She say looking so nervous.

"When is the last time watch movie?" I asks.

"Weeks ago? Why?" She asks confuse.

"Order a box of pizza and choco milk later and come over to my place. I need to have an alone time with my bestfriend."

Her face brigthens up and soon she's crying.

"Jennieee!" She cries and runs to hug me. "I'm so sorry."

I chuckled softly and hug her back.

"Get yourself together Manoban. I forgive you." I say tapping her head.

She pull away and sniffs while smiling widely. She's my asshole bestfriend and I can't take it without her annoying my day.

"I love you now and I think I can kiss you!" She say happily.

I glared at her and motion her to move away.

"Do that and I will puff your lips and never forgive you."

"Aww, I'm just happy." She pouts.

"But no kissing for you, it's gross!" I grimace. "LISA!" I shouted when she sneak a kiss on my cheek before running out of my office while laughing.
...

"Knock! Knock!" I heard someone say while knocking on the door.

"Come in." I say without looking away from the files I am reading.

"Hi." I deep yet angelic voice ring on my ear.

I immediately raise my head to see her and smile right away, but form my lips into a line to act like as if I am not interested that she's her. I need to play it cool. Not because I forgive her I will go easy on her.

"What are you doing here?" I asks, pretending to look into the files again.

"It's near lunch and maybe we can eat lunch together." She say and sit across my table, placing a paper bag on it.

"What make you think that I'll eat with you?" I arch my brow at her.

"Well, first you need to eat lunch because I don't want you to get starve. Second, I cooked this so you need to eat it. And third, I will not get out of here without you eating with me, yeah?" She say while smiling.