|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Just letting you guys know, this is going to be a regular post every 5k reads. Please comment who you want to see next for the 15k reads! I'm half sure that we'll get there since this book has a tendency to get lots of reads one day and barely any for the next month... Let's get started!!"
~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch, bored. You groaned and hung around the couch, hanging your legs on the back of the couch, doing weird rolls or thinking of how Amazons amused themselves for hundreds of years on their island. As you rocked your legs off the couch, a pair of fingers tickled the bare skin.

"Hunk!" You screamed. Hunk giggled, rushing into the safety of the kitchen while you fumbled around to sit up straight.

"This hit, that ice cold. Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold," Hunk sang. You frowned as Hunk continued to sing loudly in the kitchen. "Come on babe! Sing with me!" Hunk shouted. You sighed, still wanting to feel angry at this fluffball for tickling your feet but you started to tap your fingers with the beat, especially when Hunk started blasting the song from his phone.

"Don't believe me just watch!" You sang

"Yes!" Hunk came out with his phone dancing with the beat and helped you up to your feet.

" Don't believe me just watch."

"Don't believe me just watch."

"Hey, hey, hey, oh!" Hunk screamed. You two dance for a good hour streaming his songs until you fell back on the couch with a sigh. "That was fun."

"I can see why Lance does this so much," you laughed. Hunk shuffled over to see your face from a clear point of view. "What are you doing?" You giggled.

"I like it when you smile," Hunk answered. You blushed as Hunk squished his cute face into a cute tomato. You burst into a fit of laughter roughly pulled you into his sweet and innocent arms. "I love you honey bunny," Hunk grinned.

"I love you too, ya little teddy bear," you smiled.