Chapter 3

Lisa ...

I woke up with a massive headache , the smell of vanilla candle reached my nose and I look around the room I was in . Memories from last night flood my mind and I started to panic .

Am tall man with tattoos that went all over his chest and arms and beautiful green eyes walked into the bedroom holding a tray of food . I began to crawl back on the bed in fear and he noticed this and stop ," I won't hurt you I brought you breakfast see " he said showing me the tray of food . My stomach growled loudly and I looked down in embarrassment," I would like to go home please ." I ask scared out of my mind ," This is home sweetheart now eat up I'm taking you shopping today ." He said with a soft smile .

It was 10: 00am and I just finished taking a shower I'm really scared but in the movies when the bad guy catches you, you have to gain his trust if you want to survive . I'm behaving myself because I want him to trust me when he trusts me he would give me privileges and I could escape . He told me to take a shower because we are going to the mall .

We are at the mall and I realized that he is really a nice guy he helped me with my bags and he even took me to get something to eat but I didn't trust him .

But he makes me feel like I can for some strange reason.