Chapter 37

I could stare at her all day, everyday

          I could stare at her all day, everyday. Never have I fallen so deeply in love with someone— that's how I knew this was something real and long lasting.

She looked so peaceful as she slept, I wouldn't dare disturb her. Cuddled to my chest, arms wrapped around me, one leg draped over mine is how she laid—everything was just perfect.

Our naked bodies pressed against one another was the best feeling—the feeling of her chest steadily rising as she breathed.

I wanted to stay just like this, but to my disappointment she began to stir away awake from her sleep.

Her beautiful brown eyes fluttering open.

"Hi" I said softly after her eyes looked up to meet mine.

"Hi" she said back shyly causing me to chuckle.

"How do you feel?" I asked as I push a piece of hair behind her ears. The sun was peaking through the blinds, illuminating her face giving her a sweet glow.

"I'm fine, just really sore"

"I'm sorry, that you're in pain" I said caressing her face

"Don't be sorry, I'll be okay" she said genuinely

"How 'bout I warm you a hot bath? I heard it helps with the soreness" In response she nodded.

"Yeah...I'd like that" she smiles softly. Breathing out, I placed a quick kiss on her forehead before climbing off the bed.

Completely naked, I scan the floor for my boxers.

"Jesus Hunter" I heard Nadia say. Turning around, I saw she was covering her face.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before. Don't get all shy now" I laughed out. Walking back to the bed I removed her hands from her face.

"I've seen everything, Babygirl"

My face heated up at the sight of him

Grabbing my hand, Hunter lowered it to his dick—wrapping my hand around him. I looked at him in shock and surprise.