Ha ha, funny that is

I threw my punches exactly as I had practiced with Charlie, using my legs to kick Josh back as if I had used my powers.

The harness pulled him back as mine lifted me up to make it look like Spider-Man had grabbed me with his web and I was pulled into his arms.

"Nice hit!" Tom shouted as we swung out of shot.

"Cut!"

The harness' swinging stopped and we were lowered to the ground. They didn't bother to undo us since we'd be going again in a few minutes.

"Okay, we're going to take it again but Carter this time I want you to do a barrel roll in the air when you kick Josh. You'll be perfectly safe with the harness on, don't worry."

"I actually have an idea. Instead of combat and punches, what if I'm using my powers to throw hits at him. I think that way, the kick will be more effective for the audience in the moment that I actually make contact with him." I pointed out.

"Yeah, that's a really good idea, thank you! Ready to go again?"

"Yeah, lets try it." I clapped my gloved hands together and walked back over to my starting mark.

As the crew reset the scene and the cameras, I looked up to catch Tom's eye though he had already been looking at me. I sent him a playful glare, almost telling him to stop in case anyone were to see.

He only smiled in response and let out a light chuckle but it quickly left as Anthony called 'action'.

"You're a child, a teenager who is way in over her head." Josh recited his line as he held took a couple steps towards me.

"Maybe. But you have no idea what a rebellious teenager is capable of." I sneered. I pushed my left hand out and then my right, indicating I was sending blasts to Thanos, Josh stumbled back a bit in time for me to throw myself in the air and do the kick as the Russo Brothers had instructed me to before I was pulled up by the harness and into Tom.

"Nice hit!"

"Great, and cut. That was great! I think we got it!" Everyone cheered after having finally got the scene, it'd taken five days to get this right with all the stunts and angles.

Me and Tom were lowered to the ground and immediately stepped apart, trying to keep up the image that we were still a broken up couple. Guys from the crew came over and started undoing my shackles to get me out of the harness.

"Tom, I really liked that last take, awesome job, man!" Anthony cheered

"Thank you!" Tom was out of the harness first as his was simpler as it was only a motion capture suit but mine had extra attachments because of my cape. It had to be kept out of the way of the wires to make sure it doesn't get tangled.

I walked over to the brothers and gave them a quick hug as they praised the scene. Everyone was finished for the day now that the scene was complete so everyone headed in their own directions.

I saw Tom walk towards Harrison, the two sharing a laugh as they left the stage. I walked over to Lucy who stood with a water bottle in her hand and a smile on her face.

"That was amazing!" I smiled at her and took a sip from my water. "I'm serous! It's like you were born to be a superhero! And come on, it can't feel that bad to spend five days in Tom Holland's arms."

A weird sense of jealousy bubbled up inside of me. I know Lucy meant well, but to hear her talk about my boyfriend that way just didn't sit right with me.

"I'm sorry, that totally just slipped out!" She rushes as she covered her face with her hands.

"It's fine."